Chapter 25

HIS POV:

"Hi Waqqar. How are you today? I'm sure you're surprised to find another letter from me. Today, I saw you looking around at class as if you were observing something. It makes me happy that you just didn't ignore my Confession as I was expecting that to happen. If you're looking for my identity, you better search hard. Because, it's not going to be easy. Good luck with that. You'll hear from me from time to time.  And I'll be waiting for that day when you figure it out.

Peace,
Love, Prim_Rosa."

I folded the letter neatly and stared at it, examining it carefully. Who is this girl? She's in my classes as well?? Well, then I guess this gives me a clue. I should tell Romma about this so she can search hard in my calculus classes. "Romma!" I called as Romma halted in her tracks. She was walking towards her ride home when I had called her. "Yeah, Waqqar? You almost gave me a heart attack!" She took a deep breath.

Muttering an apology, I handed her the letter which was packed properly in a pink and blue striped envelope. "She gave me another one" I told her. Romma raised an eyebrow as she took it from me. "She certainly knows how to decorate stuff." Romma mumbled. I nodded in agreement. She took out the letter and started reading it. This time, her expression turned from normal to complete confusion. "She's in our calculus classes?" Romma questioned, giving me the envelope back.

"Seems like it." I said. Romma put her hand under her chin as if thinking hard about something. "So, I have to look around specifically in calculus class." Romma turned to me and I nodded. "Exactly". Romma looked up at me through her long lashes. "Waqqar?" She asked, all serious. "What if you do find out who she is?"

I shrugged at the thought. "What next? When I find out about her, that's that. Nothing's gonna happen." I told Romma. She nodded, her cheery self returning. "Anyway, see you tomorrow then! " She waved at me and rushed away. "Salam!" She shouted from a far and I replied her with a "wa salam!" Back. I started walking towards my own house when Damian put a hand on my shoulder, startling me. "What's up?" He smiled as Harry skipped towards us.

"You were having a conversation with Romma again?" Damian questioned and I shrugged. "Yeah, how'd you know?" I asked. Harry let out a laugh. "You're pretty obvious you know." He said. I just hummed in response. "Let's go somewhere, dudes!" Harry piped up. Damian nodded in agreement. "Yeah it'll be good to get some fresh air. My classes are getting hectic by the day." Harry pumped his fist in the air with excitement. "Then it's settled!" He cheered.

"Whoa whoa, not so fast. I'm too busy to go anywhere at all. I'm sorry." I hanged my head low. Feeling terrible, I didn't dare meet their faces. "Not working on us! Since you started spending time with Romma Albasha, you rarely go out with us anymore." Harry scowled, crossing his arms over his chest. "I never really did go anywhere with you guys even before Romma was inside the picture." I mumbled and Damian heard it. "It doesn't matter. The point is, you never hang out with us like before. We don't have any problem with you being friends with Romma, but you should balance it out." He explained.

I sighed, giving in. "You're right. It's just that, I have so much work to do even after college. It prevents me from completing my homework and from spending time with friends and family." I took a deep breath. Damian's expression softened and Harry looked away. "But, I'll make an exception today. Let's go somewhere." I smiled at them. Harry's lips curled up into a bright smile. He patted me on the back. "Great!"

"But we should be back before two hours." I told them. Damian nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I've got work at home." He said. "Deal!" Harry exclaimed. "This is gonna be amazing." He mumbled excitedly to himself. "Where do we go?" I asked Damian as he called an Uber.

"The Arcade!" Harry answered for Damian. I rolled my eyes at him. "We're not kids anymore, Harry." I said. But a smile spread on my face. "But, it's okay to loosen up a little sometimes." I added...

Next day...

I have made a pact to myself that I would NEVER 'hang out' with my friends. My eye lids are heavier than ever! I only got four hours of sleep yesterday! That two hour arcade plan took more than three hours resulting in me getting late and not having any time to sleep whatsoever! "The lecture is over, please attend to your pop quiz." The teacher declared, shaking me out of my thoughts. Quiz...? What quiz...?? I looked around for anyone to give me answers.

Then I remembered, the teacher had told us about it. But, because I was so busy with work and all, I totally forgot! I sighed, thinking this day couldn't get any worse. The time passed by and each second seemed to be an hour. Just as the bell rang, I let out a sigh of relief. At least I'll be able to rest in recess.

The students rushed out of the class and this time, I was one of them. As I reached the corridors, I turned the knob of my locker. Another letter fell out and I seriously didn't feel surprised. This was getting old. I bent down to pick up the letter, hoping to find some other clue about this "secret admirer". Just as I did, my eyes fell on something black.

A phone.

Who's phone? Probably someone who walked up to my locker. Then it hit me. It could be her phone as well. A victorious smile spread across my face as I realized what I could do with this phone.

Prim_Rosa. I'm finally gonna know who you are...