3: Like~

The war was finally over... Minato also became the fourth generation hokage.

Risei : Uhno... I'm looking for shisui desu. Watashi wa risei desu.
( I'm risei)

Itachi: oh. Ok. Wait for a minute.
.
.
.
Shisui: risei!! You really came.

Risei: um. You said I could come looking for you. You're an uchiha... So I thought... You would be at the uchiha mansion.

Shisui: I see. That's right. I said I would introduce you to the talented friend. This is my relative. Uchiha itachi. He's the same age as you.

Itachi raised his hand " hajimemashite Uchiha itachi desu . " Risei takes it " risei namikaze desu. "

Itachi: I see... You're the yon daime's cousin.
( Fourth generation )

_________________________________

From then on... Risei always went to look for shisui.

Itachi: risei.

Risei: hm?

Itachi: you like shisui?

Risei:.... Is it that... Obvious?

Itachi: well... You always come to our house.

Risei: gomen. It's just... Your house have a lot of people. A lot of company... Gomen if I'm disturbing. I can try not to come as many times anymore..

Gomen = sorry

" You're not disturbing. " Itachi's mother came through the door " I like having you here. You always help out with my cooking. "

Risei: no... I just get bored.

" And even to help spar with our itachi. Arigato nah."

Risei: no... I just... Just don't have a place to go... Arigato. I'm glad you guys don't think I'm a nuisance.

" But... The person you're waiting for to come back, is not our itachi. It's shisui neh. "

Risei: .... Gomen...

" It's ok. It's ok. I can tell when your face lits up when he comes back. "

Risei: uchiha-san... Do you think... Shisui likes me?

" Well... I think so."

Her face lits up " really?" Then she turns sad " how could you know..."

" Because his face lits up when he sees you. Even after he's so tired after a mission. He somehow finds energy to smile back at you."

She smiled with a sweet smile , like honeyed words drip into her heart " really...?... "