30: Secret Deal With Sai

Risei: sai. Accompany me will you?

Sai: eh? Why?

Risei: lonely. Please~~

Yamato: just go.
_______________________________

Risei stops in her steps and walks towards him " open your mouth. "

Sai: why?

Risei: I want to see if there's a seal.

Sai opens his mouth , then closes " there is. " She reached her hand out and cup his cheek and seal spreads to his tongue " ok. Now that seal won't work. You won't die even if you talk about danzou. You believe me. "

Sai: what do you want to know?

Risei: um. Good. What does danzou want you to do? Naruto to die? No... Something else right? He's not that stupid. Is he?

Sai: he wants me to kill Sasuke.

Risei: ..... Mmmm.... I see. Do you think danzou will one day try to kill Naruto?

Sai: I do not know that.

Risei: do you have family?

Sai: no.

Risei: um. No one to threaten you with. You have nothing to be afraid of. Ok. If you try to kill Naruto, you will die. Say yes.

Sai: ...

Risei: say yes. You don't want to be harming people. Do you?

Sai : Hai.

Risei: ok . Contract formed.

She releases her hand from his cheek and the seal disappears " gomen neh. Can't remove yours. Danzou would get suspicious. I placed the seal on your back. Danzou won't be able to see it."

Sai: arigato.

Risei smiles " um. You're a nice person."

Sai: are you not worried about Sasuke?

Risei: he's strong enough. I've seen your skills. If you can't defeat Yamato on yourself, you can't win Sasuke. He'll be fine.

Sai smiles " you're honestly selfish."

_______________________________

Yamato: what did you tell sai?

Risei: nothing bad to you and you guys. *Smiles.* Sleep. Sleep.
_______________________________

The next morning... They woke up to find risei gone.

Naruto: she's really gone!!

Sakura: where do you think she has gone?

Yamato sighs " there's no point looking for her. She has always been going wherever she likes and doing where she wants. Let's go. "

Naruto grabs onto sai's collar " you must have said something to make rise go away!!!" Sai just smiled " that's not possible. She's ex- akatsuki. "

Naruto: you...

Yamato: Naruto. Stop it.

Naruto: Yamato taichou!!!

Yamato: sai is right. She doesn't really listen to anyone.

Naruto let's go " .... Gomen. " He said with not much really sincerity.