19: I Want to be Second

Kakashi went to the graveyard " risei."

Risei: oh. Kakashi.

Kakashi: ... Arigato for helping me in the mission.

Risei: it's nothing.

Kakashi: .... Neh risei. I know you still love shisui. You still wear that necklace. I'm not asking to replace him. Just... I want to be the person who makes your tanjobi a happy one. Will you let me?

Tanjobi= birthday.

Risei: that's right... Sighs. Today is my tanjobi... Also the day... Shisui died... Do you think shisui prepared a present for me? On that day...

Kakashi: he would have. He always managed to make you happy.

Risei: you're right... Ale... You knew?

Kakashi: you looked so happy with him. You're no longer that happy risei anymore. I just want to help you be that.

Risei : haha. Shisui rejected me once even though I told him that. That he made me happy...

Kakashi: risei...

Risei: are you crazy? Choosing this day. Normally people don't choose this day. The day someone dies. The rate of success for confessing is close to zero. People will think you're crazy.

He stands to beside her " you think I'm crazy?"

Risei: don't. Kakashi. It's not worth it. You'll die. All the nice people .... They died. Because they treated me nice. See, you fainted at the last mission.

Kakashi: you always say nice people deserve good things. You're a nice person. You should deserve something nice too.

She laughed " you're the something nice?" He walked to in front of her and looked into her eyes blocking her sight onto the tombstone " I want to be that something nice. For you. "

Risei: kakashi...

She looks away " it's not worth it..." And she turns around to leave. He held onto her arm and pulls her in to his chest " that's not for you to decide. I think you're worth it. "

Risei: why are all of you so selfish... Men are so troublesome... Let go... Kakashi. I love shisui.

Kakashi: I don't mind being second.

Risei takes back her arm " I'm not worth it. " And she walks away.