55: I Like Everything Now (End)

Risei pov:

The war started because of a selfish desire. It ended because of many wishes to go against that selfish desire. I don't know... If selfish desires were something good or bad.

I was always granted to things I wanted. The people around me allowed me so. Because of that, they called me wilful. In exchange for the selfish things I did... I was always told and forced upon things the people around me wanted me to do. I guessed I could never say no to them...

My little wilfulness... In exchange for the big selfish things they wanted from me.

Minato wanted me to watch over Naruto.

Itachi wanted me to take care of Sasuke.

They wanted me to live.

I don't want. Chains of promises held me down... only ... Only shisui... Only kakashi... They wanted me to live because they just wanted to see me. There wasn't any complicated reason behind it. Wasn't any cause and effect I had to think of.

It was difficult.

I looked for reason to everything I did in my life. I wanted to find a reason to live for. Probably... That's why minato and Itachi set that kind of promises for me. But I guess they were just too heavy for me.

Just a simple reason.

I want you to live. For me. Because I want to see you again.

That... Probably is the most wilful and selfish desire I have heard ever. But I like it.

Third person pov:

" I like everything now... " She smiled as she sips tea sitting in the living room couch.  She looked to kurenai " arigato. For helping to take care of him."

" no. He's a rather quiet boy. He likes to read books. I wouldn't mind if my baby would have an extra brother." Kurenai smiled as she looked to her baby she was carrying in her arms.

" So cute. " Risei said looking to kurenai's baby. She then asks richi " Richi. Would you like an extra baby sibling? "

Richi was sitting in a corner reading a book. He looks up " baby sibling? Mama has twins?"

Risei: not me. Kurenai's baby as your sibling too.

Richi: but we're not blood related. Godmother's baby can also be my sibling?

Kurenai: sure. Why not?

Richi smiled " um. I would like that. Arigato. Godmother. " And he continues back to reading his book.

Kurenai: he's smart. Like itachi.

Richi: um...

Kakashi walked in " gomen. I came in by myself. The door was unlocked. "

Kurenai : it's ok. Hokage-sama.

"stop with that. Kakashi is still fine. " He sighs. He then passess a book to richi " it's this one right?" Richi takes it " um. Arigato papa."

Kakashi : Risei. Want to go now ?

Risei: it's only been two hours I'm here.

Kakashi: you have to go back to the hospital for the check-up. Or Sakura is going to nag at me. Sighs... Of all the things she decided to inherit from tsunade-sama.

Risei: it's just a pregnancy check-up. It's not like anything bad is going to happen to me.

Kurenai laughs " so so? Is the baby a boy or a girl?"

Kakashi: Sakura says it's a girl.

Kurenai: congratulations!!

Kakashi: Arigato. Risei. Come on. Let's go.

Risei : ok. Ok. I'm going richi.

Richi: um. Buy back some tea. Godmother's cupboard has run out of them.

Risei: ok.
____________________________________

Richi closes the book " godmother can I go outside for a walk? I'll return in about two hours time. "

Kurenai: alright then.
.
.
.

Richi turns around as he felt someone behind him. The person had reached out his hand to hold onto his shoulder, but missed as he turned around " ..... Sasuke-san. "

Sasuke: you remember me.

Richi: Hai. Mama brought me to see you once before you left the village.

Sasuke: when was that?

Richi: don't remember. Some time ago.

Sasuke: I see. I guess you have a good memory.

Richi: I guess . Is there something you need? Sasuke-san.

Sasuke smiled " not really. Just wanted to see my nephew."

Richi: hi.

Sasuke: so you know who your father is?

Richi: Hai. His name is uchiha itachi. Mama told me everything.

Sasuke: I see... *Pats head* you'll be a good ninja. Like nii-san was.

Richi: I guess. Depends what a good ninja means.

Sasuke means " you're very like him."

Richi: is that so? I don't really know that means. Mama says that a lot too. Is that a compliment?

Sasuke : it is.