36: I Can Afford To Be Wilful

Risei pov:

I touch to the rings on my chest... Shisui... Itachi... They're both men who agreed to marry me. Both who died... Before it happened. Both... Uchiha. Both... With the sharingan.

I found the ring in itachi's pouch when I was emptying the contents of his pouch . I noticed the ring. Itachi... This ring must be for me. I thought. There couldn't be someone else. Even if there could be... I've decided this to be mine.

I lie on my side " how selfish can you get... Risei. They're all right about you. You're not just wilful. You're selfish."

I couldn't help but think back on the sweet times we had together... Itachi and I...

He would often pat my head... Or let me lie against his chest . He would hug me when I was on his chest, as if knowing I wanted that.

With one glance... He would know if I wanted something to eat.

With one pout... He would know that I was being wilful and just wanted him to let me have my way. And he would.

With a slight mood change... He could have known if I was annoyed or just plain couldn't be bothered or just tired.

Of course... To the itachi who didn't have much emotional change as me... I knew him too.

With a glance... I knew what he wanted to do next. Because I knew him too well.

With the words he said with his lips... I knew what he was thinking though he wouldn't say.

Shisui and itachi...

No. I can't compare them at all. They're just different. I wouldn't choose. Shisui and itachi... Guess I can afford to be wilful one last time. Forever... This time.