32: Recovering Jiraiya's Body

Jiraiya vs pein

" risei. I believe you can hear me."

Risei was shocked that pein was still using the communication seal she put on him " ... Pein. What is it?"

Pein: I believe you're close to jiraiya.

Risei: ... He's a nice person. Though he's a hentai.
(Pervert)

Pein: then you should come. To carry out your promise.
_______________________________

In an instant... Risei teleports herself to in front of pein.

Pein: didn't know you could teleport this fast. Guess you do have one sleeves hidden.

Risei: so does every ninja in akatsuki you brought in.

Pein: no argument to that.

Risei: I never thought you would still keep the seal.

Pein: no harm. You said you won't try to kill me. Until I attacked your village.

Risei didn't reply.

Pein: so you did lie. You will attack me.

Risei: I don't know the answer to that. Where's he?

Pein points to a direction...

She walks over and squats down. Her tears flowed down involuntarily. No matter how she wiped, they just kept flowing. " Baka... Did you have to know... That badly? " Her tears continue to flow... As she makes a seal on the floor and keeps jiraiya's body. She stood up and turned to pein. She bows " arigato. I probably don't understand why you're being this generous to help me... But arigato."

Pein: because you're a nice person. Even if you don't think so.

Risei: eh... That's a compliment I can't carry... Arigato.

And risei teleports.
_______________________________

She stood on the outside of the konoha gate. She sat down " I'll wait for tsunade-sama. "

" What's your aim?!!" The ninja shouted. It was not long that risei got surrounded with ninjas. But they all did not attack. After all, she came and didn't attack konoha and yet she only had one request. To see tsunade-sama. There had to be something she wanted to say.
.
.
.

Shizune: what do you want?!!

Risei: jiraiya's news of death... I bet the frog has told you.

Tsunade: ah...

" I came with his body." She summons his body " I've restored it. I know I can't enter this gate. Bury him properly."

Shizune: did you kill jiraiya-sama?!!

Risei stood up and looks to shizune with a sharp glare. That made shizune panic, guarding against risei thinking risei was going to attack shizune " what?!!"

Risei: .... I would never do that. Whether you believe or not is your choice.

Shizune: tsunade-sama!!

Tsunade: let her leave. I believe her.

Shizune: tsunade-sama... Are you sure?

Risei turns around to leave " arigato."

Tsunade: no. Arigato.