20: Risei Meets Orochimaru

Super duper time skip~~~

Naruto vs sasuke

________________________________

Risei: la la la la la ~~~

Kabuto pushes up his spectacles " oh. What a rare visitor. Risei namikaze."

Risei: finally. Someone in this godforsaken place .

Kabuto: what do you want?

Risei smirks " you're afraid of me. Cos orochimaru is useless now."

Kabuto: I won't tell you where he is!!

Risei: that bastard betrayed his sensei. Killed san daime. No... Not accurate. Caused san daime to die. I don't know if I should hate him nah... But again... I kind of jinx people who treat me nice to die. Um. I do kind of hate him. But not so much to that bastard danzou. Orochimaru... Also almost died. I'm not that angry. Um. Orochimaru is just lucky.

Kabuto : you were watching... How come you didn't do anything?

Risei: true... That barrier would have been breakable. But no. I wasn't there. Sadly. Just drew some information from someone's soul.

Kabuto ; tsk.

Risei: you're scared of me. I've no time to deal with you. Sasuke is heading here. I need to talk to that ugly orochimaru. Orochimaru!!

Kabuto applies chakra around his hand " I won't let you. "

Risei: orochimaru!! I'm here to make a deal!!

Orochimaru comes out " hmph. What deal?"

Risei: oh. There you are.

Kabuto: orochimaru-sama.

Risei: let's make a deal.

Orochimaru: what deal?

Risei: Sasuke is not strong enough yet. Take some other shell. Train him to become stronger.

Orochimaru : you will let me take his body?

Risei: mmm... I want to say no. But I think Sasuke can easily kill you when he becomes stronger.

Orochimaru: then why will I say yes to your deal.

Risei: because I can kill both of you right now. So you'll say yes.

Orochimaru : hahaha... Fine.

" Um. Ok. " And she turns around to leaves.

Kabuto: why? Orochimaru-sama.

Orochimaru: I have the seal on sasuke. I can eat him up whenever I want. Hahaha...