39: Risei vs Pein

Risei pov:

Should I go and get back killer bee? No... Even if I get him back, pein will send someone else to come get bee. The better solution is to kill pein.

But... I'll die. Am I scared of death? No... If I die... The promise I made... No. Naruto will be safe. Sasuke... Sasuke won't be in as much danger. No... But I can't guarantee what that obito is thinking.

But it's even worse if pein gets Naruto...

But Naruto would chase after Sasuke...

Um... This is the correct decision...
___________________________________

Pein: what are you doing? Risei.

Risei: I can't allow you to go on further.

Pein: for Naruto huh...

Risei: Hai. I made a promise.

Pein stretched out his hand " follow me. You can extract the kyuubi from him without killing him. That's what you want right? For Naruto to live."

Risei: not only that. I don't want war.

Pein: even if it becomes, it will be a war against me. Everyone will be united. I'll die then, at that time. It's the perfect plan for no more war.

Risei: gomen. I can't believe that. War... Is something that will start on its own because humans wouldn't behave. Even if I can try to prevent it... People are so forgetful and will always start another one.

Pein: that's because it's not painful enough for them to remember.

Risei: pain... Are always forgotten after the generations are to pass...

Pein: you've forgotten about your pain. About who caused yours. So you think you're stronger than jiraiya?

Risei: don't know. I've never fought him.

Pein: guess I'm going to see the true abilities of the uzumaki descendant then, this time.

" unfortunately... I'm not the real uzumaki descendant... And the one you're killing is the real... Uzumaki descendant..." And she takes out a kunai into her hand.

" I see. Kuchiyose no jutsu " pein summons his six paths where there were six bodies.

Asura , Deva , Animal , Preta, Naraka, Human Paths

( The naming are not in order to picture )

" Hah. Six paths. I'm that needed to guard against?" She makes handsigns and squats to the floor to slap a seal onto the ground. The seal draws a large circle around them... And everything in the circle... Starts to sink into the ground...

And drops... From the sky...

Pein: another world... Virtual world. I didn't know that. Uzumaki seals can do that?