45: A Little Surprise

Kakashi knocks onto the door. Kurenai opens it " oh. Kakashi. " She was carrying a baby.

Kakashi: kurenai. ....that baby...

Kurenai: it's risei's .

Kakashi: ... She left?

Kurenai: ah. I wanted to tell you before you left the village. But... You seemed in a real hurry.

Kakashi clenches his fist " that means... I missed her. Is there anything that she said? "

Kurenai: she said that for a moment, it felt like home.

Kakashi: that baka.

Kurenai: I think I want to be taking care of him until if risei comes back.

Kakashi: I see. Arigato.

" Damn you. Risei. Just after I've caught your hands. You decide to do this? " Kakashi thinks in his mind.
_______________________________

Tobi lets risei out.

Risei : ouch... My head . How deep of a genjutsu did sasuke put me in?

Tobi: you released Sasuke's genjutsu? Guess even I have to be careful of you.

Risei: I've been with so many uchihas in my life. I had to have a little precautionary plan.

Sasuke walks in " risei. You... Released my genjutsu?" Tobi leaves the two alone.

Risei: I have a little bit trick up my sleeves. Though to be fair, I've never really broken out of itachi's one. He's too smart.

Sasuke: a little trick?

" um. " She shows him a seal she placed on her neck " this seal activates by it's own by triggering a pulse of chakra from one of the summoning cats. It activates whenever my brain is under some kind of attack."

Sasuke: like itachi would ever be mean enough to hurt you.

She smiles " that's true."

Sasuke: I heard. You're dating kakashi.

Risei: .... Maybe.

Sasuke: I see. Because he has the sharingan? It remind you of us.

Risei: it's not like that...

Sasuke: I'm not saying you betrayed Itachi.

Risei: you're not? Oh.

Sasuke: did you ever love him? My nii-san.

Risei: I did. See. *Shows ring* We even tried to get married. But... He died before that....

Sasuke: gomen. You two would have been happy.

Risei: it's ok. Itachi is wilful too. He always just do what he wants. Hehe. We're so similar.

Sasuke: so was your shisui.

Risei: um... So was he... Hehe. Maybe I like stubborn and wilful people.

Sasuke: What's your child's name?

Risei: richi.

Sasuke: is he cute?

Risei: um. Very cute. I... Placed him in good hands.
_________________________________

Tobi: risei. I have something to show you.

Risei: something to show me?

Tobi: um. I think you'll like it.

Risei: .... When Sasuke is not in?

Tobi : he went to buy a present for you. It's your tanjobi today. Isn't it?

Risei: that's not what I'm asking.

Tobi: just come. You'll like it.

Risei summons a cat " nino. Tell Sasuke I'm gone. "

Nino: Hai Hai.
_________________________________

Tobi: we're here.

Risei: there's nothing here.

" Kuchiyose no jutsu. " Tobi summons a coffin. The coffin opens and he walks out.

Risei: .... Shisui.

Shisui: gomen nah. We've to meet like this.

Risei: TOBI. WHAT'S THIS? WHERE DID YOU GET THIS JUTSU?

Shisui charged forward and risei clanked her kunai against his.

Tobi : you do know this jutsu.