44: Danzou is Finally... Dead

Risei : Sasuke. Daijobu?

Karin: of course he's fine!! Neh~~ sasuke~~

Sasuke: risei-nee.

She gives a breath of relief " you crazy idiot. Don't strain yourself. What if those sharingan are gone?  They're the last ones from your nii-san. Daijobu?"

Sasuke: um. I thought you left me.

Risei: I did. To stop pein from killing naruto.

Sasuke: I see... Why?

Risei: because I made a promise to watch over Naruto. I made a promise to his parents. Like I did with your nii-san. To watch over you.

Sasuke: you... Did?

Risei: um... You're more like family... So I agreed it quite quickly.

Sasuke: you're... Not going to leave me anymore nah?

Risei: I don't know...

Sasuke: you promised itachi !!!

Risei: I promised , you wouldn't die. But somehow I haven't been doing my job properly. You always been seeming to always almost die. Maybe it's my fault... My curse.

Sasuke: what curse?

Risei: people close to me, die.

Sasuke: don't be crazy!!! If you're going to do your promise, then stay by me!!!

Risei: Sasuke...

Sasuke: it's agreed then.

" Sasuke..." Just then she sensed someone she hated very much "Ah. That disgusting man. "

Sasuke: I'll deal with him.

Risei: Sasuke... But...

Sasuke: I won't die. I didn't come all this way just to die.

Risei: then promise me not to die.

Sasuke smiles and showed his pinky " you promise to keep your promise to Itachi."

" Sasuke.... " She said. He took her hand and gently opened her pinky and ties his pinky with hers " it's a promise then. "
_______________________________

Risei: help him.

Tobi: you yourself know not to be a nuisance between the battles of two sharingan uses. Why would I be that?

Risei; you're a sharingan user too. You'll be lesser of a nuisance. Plus, you're a better user than him.

Tobi: you compliment me. Are you sure you aren't overestimating me?

Risei: eh~ why would I overestimate the uchiha Madara .

Tobi: hmph. *Laughs*  Bitch.

Sasuke vs danzou

Danzou was finally dead. She couldn't believe her eyes. She could clearly sense... Danzou is dead. She body flickered over and squatted down to look more carefully " .... Really... Dead." She gripped the rings in her hand " shisui. Itachi. He's dead. Killed by sasuke. You guys can be really in peace now." Her tears fell.

Sasuke: risei-nee. Let's go.

" Um. " She stood up and walked towards Sasuke. She gave him a hug and squeezes him tightly " you're fine. *Relieves breath of relief* I didn't cause you to die." He hugged back " ah. I told you, I wouldn't die."

Risei: um. And you killed that disgusting man. Arigato.

She releases her hug and smiled " our Sasuke has grown up."

Sasuke: I'm no longer that kid anymore!... Risei-nee.

" dayo neh. " She then looked from afar " coming. " Her eyes looked guilty than usual. Sasuke noticed it " risei-nee?"

Tobi: as expected of you. Without even trying, you can sense people from afar.

Risei: sensitive.

Sasuke: who are they?

Risei: .... sakura. Kakashi. Naruto.

" I see. Forgive me. Risei-nee. " And sasuke knocks her out using genjutsu. He then looks to tobi " I'll leave her in your hands."

" everyone is so bossy. Hai Hai. " And tobi kamuis risei.

Sasuke vs Naruto and Kakashi