9: They're Gone

Risei watched the entire process of the seals into Naruto. Her tears fell... She walked towards the baby crying. She held the baby in her arms " Naruto... Uzumaki Naruto. This is the name of the baby. San daime. ( Third generation )

Hiruzen (sarutobi) : risei...

" san daime... I made a promise to protect this baby from afar. I'll leave this baby in your hands." She placed the baby into his hands.

Hiruzen: what are you planning to do?

She creates a seal and the two bodies poofs " these bodies are mine now. I'm going to bury them properly. First, I'll return their bodies into a proper state. These wounds... And blood... Minato... Kushina... You'll allow that right?"

Hiruzen: ah.
________________________________

She sews up the wounds and cleans the blood of their bodies " um. Perfect."

The door knocks. She opens the door with a small hole " .... Kakashi-san."

Kakashi: I heard they say the bodies are with you.

Risei: I'm not returning it yet.

Kakashi: it's not that. Can you let me in?

Risei:.... Ok.
.
.
.
Kakashi: you've ... Restored them.

Risei: they are nice people. Nice people deserve to be treated with care and respect.

Kakashi: you will let them be buried in the hokage ritual tombs right?

Risei: don't know. Maybe. If the stupid elders agree to let kushina be buried together with minato. If not... I'll bury them myself in a place that's befitting of them. They're nice people.

Kakashi: risei...

Risei: I'll leave you alone with them. I'll go out. Don't you try to take them away from me. I'll chase you down.

Kakashi: I understand.
________________________________

Risei sat outside of her house with head buried in her knees. She felt a certain aura and she looked to the stairs " come out."

Danzou: risei. What are you planning?

Risei: nothing of your business. They're mine. Not yours to play with. They're dead. Not your toys.

Danzou: oh ho. Scary. You forget, your cousin minato is dead. No one is backing you anymore.

She looks to danzou with anger and then touches to the door of her house and a seal spreads " kakashi-san. Stay inside."

Danzou: not letting me in?

Risei: you disrespect dead people. You have no respect for anyone. Leave. I won't let you just pass like that.

Danzou: hmph. *Body flickers*

Risei releases the seal and Kakashi comes out of the house " risei."

Risei: nothing... much... old fox. Thinking everyone is a threat. Gomen.

Kakashi: .... risei... Arigato.

Risei shakes her head " no... They're nice people. Tell san daime... I'll bring them in tomorrow."

Kakashi: um.
________________________________

Shisui: uchiha-san. I want to bring risei to stay with us. I know... It's not appropriate... But risei needs a home more than ever. Please.

" Huh?" Itachi's father says.

" Anata. Say yes. Risei is a nice girl. This mansion is so big anyway. We always have enough space." Itachi's mother says.

" Mmm... Alright then. " Itachi's father replies.

Shisui: arigato!
________________________________

Shisui knocks on her house door " it's me, risei. Shisui." She goes to open the door " shisui..."

He enters the house.

Shisui pov:

She hugs me and she cries " they're gone... " I stroke her hair " risei..."

I could feel her hands clenching tight onto the shirt on my chest . I could hear her trying to swallow her tears so she could cry some more. I hug her tighter and she cries even more. She cries and cries... And finally she got so tired that there were no more tears but only tear stains left on her cheeks.

I took at look at her. Her eyes were closed... Did she fall asleep? I carried her in my arms.

" Arigato..." She softly muttered.