22: I Love You Now

Timeskip~ one year~

Itachi saw her sitting by a tree looking into the sky  with stars. He sat down beside her  " happy new year. "

Risei smiled back " Happy new year. I never thought I would hear this. I mean... These people are all rogue ninjas. I mean... We are too... But they seem like they're not really bothered." 

Itachi: not really. Hidan and deidera can be quite annoying.

Risei laughed " is that so?"

Itachi: what are you thinking?

Risei: I used to visit my parents, minato and kushina , shisui's graves. I would bring them wine for the new year. This is my first year without them.

Itachi: you have me.

Risei: itachi... Ja. I want new year gifts. I always get one from san daime.

Itachi cold laughs " I'm not older than you." She pouts " damn it. And I made you a protective charm."

Itachi: I already have one.

Risei: you do?

Itachi: it was a gift from you because I took your shift.

Risei: oh... That's right. Then how about this one? I specially prayed for it for Naruto and Sasuke's safety and then bought for you.

Itachi: how honest.

Risei: that's the good thing about me. *V sign*

Itachi: risei. How long are you going to be here?

Risei: don't know... Depends. But definitely not anytime soon. I still can't tell what's pein planning. It's getting a bit annoying.

Itachi: so you plan to be here till the end.

Risei: um. Don't you?

Itachi: then... Do you want to stay with me until this ends?

Her eyes widens by his request " itachi... " Then she avoids his eyes " But... I... I will jinx you. Just like them..." He cups her cheek to make her look at him once again " this is dangerous anyway. We'll die anytime."

Risei: is it really ok?

Itachi: um.

" Mmmm... Um. " she hugs him. She looks up and their eyes met... She
leans forward and kissess his lips. He accepts the invitation. He pushes her down onto her back and they separate.

" risei... Are you sure? " He notices her necklace. She cups both of his cheeks " I knew... I understand... Shisui is no longer here. He's gone. Like them... I just don't want you to die..." Her tears flowed. She tries to dry her tears with her hand. Itachi held onto that hand and dries her tears with his other.

" Risei..." He kissess her forehead. He was going to leave it at that.

But she held onto his collar and pulled him down " no. Don't just leave like that. " She blushed ... Then she kissess his lips~~ 

Itachi: alright alright. You're so wilful.

________________________________

Itachi wore back his clothes then shook her awake " risei. Risei." She sits up and yawns " ok ok..." She wears back her clothes.

Risei: itachi. Help me take off the necklace.

Itachi:... Are you sure?

Risei: um. Shisui is my precious past. He won't come back anymore... I want itachi to know. I love itachi now. But I can't throw that ring either. I still have to keep it. In my pouch. Is that ok?

" um. " He helps her to take off the necklace. He puts it in her hand " there." She puts it in her pouch.

She gives him a kiss by the cheek " hehe. That was my first time~ "

Itachi blushes a little " oh... "

Risei: then with the same promise I make with all the nice people that are nice to me. The one sided promise. I'll collect your body when you die and restore it back. No objections allowed!!

He strokes her hair " um. No objections."