25: Permission to Stay

Gaara: I have something of importance to discuss with you. Kakashi hatake. Might Gai.

Gai: what is it?

Gaara: I need you to bring risei namikaze back to konohagakure. It's a deal I made between her for the information she gave me.

Gai: well that...

Kakashi: we don't really have the authority to make that decision...

Gaara: it's ok. She only requested to go back. She didn't request in what identity.

Kakashi: I see... I understand.
________________________________

Kakashi ties her wrists together behind her back " don't betray us. I don't want to fight you. "

Neji: so young... And she's an akatsuki. She must be very talented.

Gai: really? She's 21.

Neji: really? She doesn't look that way.

Ten ten : are we really bringing her back?

Gai: ah. As a prisoner.

Naruto: risei... Why did you join akatsuki?

Risei: you have a lot of questions... Annoying...

Sakura: I heard... You used to stay at the uchiha mansion. Did you know Sasuke very well?

Risei: I watched him grow. If that's what you mean. He used to call me risei-nee. But I guess... That place is run down now...

Sakura: Hai.

Risei: tsunade-sama's student... Eh~~ is she any good? Kakashi.

Kakashi: ah.

Risei: healing sure is awesome like tsunade-sama. Able to nullify kankuro's poison.

Sakura: you knew?

Risei: kuchiyoses are really convenient you know~ Especially the kind people don't pay attention to.

Sakura: eh?

Risei: neko. Neko. ( Cat )
________________________________

Tsunade: Risei Namikaze.

Risei: long time no see. Tsunade-sama.

Tsunade: you sure took the risk just to come back here.

Risei: if you want to ask me... I really would have wanted to stay at akatsuki longer. Over there , I have Itachi. Plus... I don't have to look over my shoulder for danzou. He died yet?

Tsunade: unfortunately no.

Risei: yay. You hate him too.

Kakashi: risei...

Risei: Naruto has the kyuubi inside him. It'll take some time... But there will come the time someone will come and take his kyuubi.

Kakashi: you mean just like kazekage?

Risei: um. Exactly.

Gai: you came all the way from akatsuki just to say that?

Risei: didn't want to. Could have done it with a neko. But no... Itachi wanted me to pass the message. Afraid you people wouldn't believe me.

Tsunade: you can't blame us on that. You're an akatsuki.

Risei: used to be. I quitted. I want to protect konohagakure so I came back. Other than that... I don't really care. Honestly... I wished akatsuki could come and kill danzou.

Gai: how's that protecting konoha?!!

Risei: he dies. That's protecting konoha. I will protect Naruto though. Whether you believe or not. Deh? What do you want to do to me? Look into my head? I'll warn you that if you try, everything will be erased. My memories. You won't get anything. And even then... I have already left instructions to myself to what I have to do.

Tsunade: you're really really annoying. Unlike minato.

Risei: we're cousins. Not siblings.

Tsunade bites onto her fingernails... " Go out for a while." Risei leaves the room.

Tsunade: what do you think? Kakashi.

Kakashi: she made a promise to minato sensei to watch over Naruto. She had always been doing it. She never fails her promise... So that you can trust.  As for killing danzou... He caused shisui's death. Shisui was her fiancee. That you can trust.

Tsunade: I see.

Gai: I think we can let her stay in konoha. Watch her movements. Even if she can escape our sights for a little while... At least we have tabs on her.

Tsunade: um.
________________________________

Kakashi: welcome back. Risei.

Risei: I see. She agreed.

Kakashi: gai helped.

Risei bows " arigato. Gai is a nice person. "

Gai : no... It's nothing. But you have to be watched over from now on.

Risei: I can understand that. Guess I can only become a bored ninja from now on.

Gai: bear with it. Hahaha...

Danzou appears " didn't think you would be able to step into konoha again."

Risei: you're the reason why I came back.

Danzou: to kill me?

Risei: to make sure you don't try stupid dangerous things that you think is good but is actually just harming konoha. I won't let you turn konoha into a dark dark place. You're not a nice person. You deserve to die in the wilderness with no grave .

Danzou: you really do hate me.

Risei: understatement. It's more than hate.

Danzou: kyuubi. Huh? I wonder if we can even trust that information.

Risei: it's not my business. But you're skeptical. So you believe anything. Desho?

Danzou gets annoyed " you've become more annoying since the years we've not met. "

Risei: arigato. That's what a lot of people been telling me. The akatsuki people seems to have no problem with me though. Maybe ... It's because you guys are too fake?

Danzou: watch out for your mouth. Little girl.