Seventeen.

Billy entertained in style.
Appearance had to be kept above all and in the months she had been in America she had seen to that. Dining in the top most expensive restaurants,wearing the latest fashion and being seen with top cream of Hollywood top women even if Sasha was reluctant and weary of her. But all matters considered it was a work in progress.
In America nothing happened unless it was reported on the press so she had made sure all her small parties and appearances made their way to the newspapers and magazines.
With a great stroke of luck she had Sasha closest friend and partner wrapped around her finger and she had found a kindred spirit in Angelina or Lena. They had a mutual ambitiousness and shared a natural affinity.
Billy had never been stupid or careless and she wasn't about to begin now. She wasn't the type to jump the gun when she was curving her place in Hollywood.  Her apartment had been featured in the New York Times magazine and that was just the beginning. She intended to make her fortune and nothing could stop her.
Sasha was just a stepping stone. Her party and fashion show merely a beginning.
She recalled the uneventful planning meeting and couldn't help but smile.

"Dear Lena eating a salad won't make those pounds around your waist disappear. Even cows eat grass and I believe you have seen one."
Michael sneered at her with derision, Lena merely snorted and took a big bite of her salad.

" we should have intercourse "

" and what will I do with a boy in bed, do you even know how to please a woman in bed?"

" I am a good swig and there is only one way to find out."
He winked at her.

Lena tapped her finger on her lips appearing deep in thought. "No"

" What do you think I meant I was referring we communicate about the party after all Billy is here with us."
Lena shot him a glare.

" If you ever got hit by a car I would be driving that car."

" With all that grey hair I think you must be getting senile."

"Now you are just being a jerk."

"Like that's possible."

He gave a charming boyish smile that actually made Billy consider having inter course with him. It was a long time since any man had actually made her think about sex and the reaction was surprising.
Sasha stopped their childish batter as they moved to the boardroom.
" Michael what are you doing."
Sasha asked eying the dish of hot chicken wings in his hands. He smiled and went on giving each one of them a piece but skipped Lena who seem angry at the discrimination.
Oblivious to her glare he went on making groaning sounds of pleasure as he took a bite before he went to get a glass of water when he nearly choked on a bone.
Lena, not the one to waste an opportunity snugged the dish.
Moments later her stomach grumbled, her face twisting in agony before she lurched out of her chair and shot out of the room.
Everyone quickly pushed their half eaten wings away and seemed to hold their breaths, waiting for the inevitable.
Michael walked in then.
" I believe Lena won't be joining us for hours so let's continue."
He said with a serious face and Billy tried to hold back her laughter but Sasha burst into helpless giggles.

####

The French gave nothing to charity. It was a well known fact and the fact that Billy was planning to give herself to Michael was surprising even to her. But what she had in mind wouldn't fall under giving herself to him. She planned to enjoy him and it would serve to her purposes in the long run.
She got out of the shower, draped her body in a white thick bathrobe, sauntered to her bedroom and lay on the bed contemplating her plans.

Michael was struck speechless yet again by the glamour and grandeur of Billy's apartment.  The place was filled with all kinds of antiques. He walked in and felt he was walking into another era. A different century. Even the woman with her flowing almost transparent  white gown looked ancient.  Seemed to be from a different time. Her hair was let down swaying to the rhythm of her hips where it came to an end at the swell of her ass. She smiled at him as she ushered him through the foyer to the living room.

"I know I have told you this before but this place is simply magical."

She smiled and sat on the love seat accustomed to the reaction people had to her apartment. She reveled in it, the awe in visitors eyes and the compliments she never got tired of hearing.

" I can't believe we could be out of Small talk already."
Michael smiled at her.
His eyes traveled across the many antiques- Renaissance Velvet divan, rustic eagle claw rocker, pair of stone pews, the walls bedecked with paintings, stone gargoyles flashing their teeth and old godfather clock.

" Of course not but let's talk about something interesting. Something fun."

She served him wine and settled into conversation directing the talks back to Sasha at every possible moment. The talk was highly telling and Billy wondered if Michael knew all he was divulging.
They switched to whisky as the night progressed. She gave him a talk on the history about the brand and Billy was surprised underneath all the good looks, humor and charm lay an intelligent guy. There was more to Michael than met the eye and she couldn't wait to peel off the layers and taste the man beneath. In her books nothing was more appealing in a man than intelligence.
She got him comfortable and relaxed and slowly eased him out of his double-breasted blazer.
Soft French music playing  in the background set the mood of what she had in mind.
She kissed him and ran her hands over his broad chest enjoying his sharp intake of breath and the power she had over him. Above all else Billy craved power like she wanted oxygen. The fleeting sense of it she had over his body was heady and potent.
Pushing him back her command clear: she was the boss she stranded him and kissed him. Swiping her hot tongue into his mouth with deliberate delicacy and eagerness establishing an intimacy with her prowess until his tongue met hers with the same urgency.
With schooled patience she explored his face down to his chest. Lingering on  all his endogenous zones; his nipples, elbows, jaws all the places men loved to be caressed as much as women.
Her mouth dry, she tugged at his trousers and briefs and paused enjoying the fact he was naked while she was fully dressed.
She trailed her hands over his muscles to his soft skin. Burning a hot trail to his lean muscular thighs. He moaned when her hands barely touched his erect penis.
"Turn over."
She ordered.
Now lying on his stomach, his eyes closed she puffed hot breaths between his thighs as she rubbed his ass globes together creating pleasurable friction.
She caressed his heavy ponderous balls lightly getting pleasure  by merely playing with his body.
Untangling her body from his, she shed off her gown, exposing the hot naked body beneath.
His breath caught when her hand curled around his penis and slowly worked him back and forth all the while watching his shifting facial expression.
Abandoning her play she stranded him,took his robust penis into her hand and guided it into her. Feeding it into her eager body until he was enfolded deep into her.
She set the pace, moving faster and faster until she lost herself to everything but her impending orgasm. The tension building in her, her insides coiling like a spring until it uncoiled lurching her over the edge into the abyss of nerve shattering orgasm.
Michael wasn't far behind following her into nothingness, floating as the orgasm tore through his body.

She recovered first and dragged him into her bedroom and went onto satisfy her insatiable need.