Eighteen.

Sasha would one day wonder if she had taken her chauffeur that day  would things have gone the way they had. Were things preordained, fated, destined to be or written in the stars?
Beshert  was Yiddish for all the above or was it bashert? No if her memory served her right the latter was one's predestined soulmate. And who wasn't looking for their bashert? That one person you subconsciously looked for in all your other past lovers. Someone to offer a love deeper than the seven seas when you had your fill in splashing in shallow puddles that others offered which quickly dry up when dawn come. That special person that touches you without  using their hands and make you breathless.
Is there any noble search that a search for that person that's if they exist.
Sasha once heard walking gets boring when you learn how to fly and she still held on to that dream when her soulmate will make her soar above the clouds.

Anyway she had received a disturbing call from Emily who was at  the hospital where Michael was after the accident and her whole world seemed to have shattered. But before that  back to the packing lot hours before.
Her stilettos clicking on the concrete and echoing she was making her way towards the elevator when she noticed Michael slumped in his sleek black Ferrari.
A smile pasted on her face she changed direction and made it for his car.
" Michael!" She shrieked  and recoiled in surprise before she recovered her wits about her, "  Do I even want to know the story behind all this."
She motioned with her glasses around him.

" Hey Sasha didn't see you there. Want some gum?"

Michael pushed a pack of gum into her face before she could refuse.

" What are you doing with all those packs of ice?"

Her eyes switched between him and the ice before they widened in surprise and shock,  spitting the gum he had offered. The jerk had the gal to laugh when his trouser fly was opened and the hand that had generously  offered her gum was pressing a pack of ice on his crouch. How had she missed that. Over the years she had walked in on a lot of crazy things from Michael but this was over the top.

" Do I even want to know."

She said again, sighing.

" Last night got wild."

" Colour me surprised."
She deadpanned.

She had long gotten used to Michael crazy adventures. Nothing from him surprised her anymore.

" I always knew Valentine was wild in bed but I guess I underestimated her."
She made her voice as cheerful as possible.

" what makes you think I am sleeping with Valentine? Didn't I clarify that."

He let out an exasperated sigh as he shifted his position and pushed the ice securely into his trouser wincing in process. Sasha shivered in disgust averting her eyes.

" Like that possible. You are depraved man and she is a crazy woman that right there give you something to work on. And by the look of things you are taking it too far, at this rate you would be needing drugs and supplements faster than you know."

"You are unbelievable but the French Lady is one fiery minx in bed."
He wiggled his eyebrows like Harpo Marx.

Sasha jaw went slack. He had managed to surprise her  after all. Did the man have any morals or boundaries?

" Billy? She is almost fifty!."

" When had that ever stop Michael westside."

Sasha just shook her head not amused with him or his stupid nickname.

" You need to loosen up, get a friend or a date."

Michael adopted his wise condescending tone that Sasha loathed and a ploy to deflect the attention from himself.