Twenty One.

Maybe it was inevitable.
A combination of events and emotions that had led to what happened between Michael and Sasha.

After the long day, Sasha was ready to drop with exhaustion.
She had seen to the complicated plans for her five hundred guests, their travel plan, accommodation  and worked with the party planners to coordinate every detail of the festive that was guaranteed to be the biggest event on the western hemisphere. If you added working  with Billy to the fray Sasha felt like falling apart.
She had been ready to crawl into bed but she had been lured to the kitchen where Michael who was staying over after the accident on account of Emily's insistent plea was preparing a meal with Emily who was in a full chef attire.
The aroma was to die for reminding her she hadn't eaten all day and the two made such a cute picture that made her heart swell with love.
Emily smacked her straying hand when she tried to taste the steamy pasta and ordered her yes the little thing ordered her to set the table.

It was the combination of the exhaustion, good dinner and the romantic setting that led her to the bedroom. Lying on her stomach with Michael over her his magical hands working miracle on her tense muscles.
" Relax and enjoy."
His massage therapy was world famous as he had bragged and she couldn't help and wonder if he gave full body massage.
She had said as much and within the next minute her clothes had pilled up on the floor at an alarming rate. She had felt so good and blissed out to protest.
She had started to drift despite her best effort to stay lucid and have her way with him when he placed a careless kiss on her knee moving in to her sacred temple. She had lifted her hips in invitation.

" what else are you planing to massage and rub?"

Her voice had come too husky betraying just how turned on she had been.
She had purred when he had cupped her breasts teasing her and groaned when he had kneaded her neck muscles and that's all she remembered.
You would think with his reputation as an indiscriminate stud he would have taken advantage of her but the jerk had tucked her in and promptly went to sleep.
Who does that? Can't he tell when a woman wanted to be fucked senseless? He was a Cheap male version of a good time but he just left her with all the guilt of forbidden affair without the sex.
She felt fresh.
At least he did a very fine job she mused and her naughty mind couldn't help wondering what else those talented hands would be good at.
She had planned to take advantage of his sleeping body just to show him what he should have done the previous night when Emily burst into her room. She should have taught her better Sasha mused hating Emily's behavior of just walking into her bedroom like she owned the damn place.
She came to halt and took in the scene in bed before a very big smile that was almost obscene lit her face.
Sasha slumped back and groaned already hating the lecture that will ensue.
And sure enough Emily had wanted to know every single detail. Adopting that superior wise tone she used when she knew she was right and proclaiming she always knew they loved each other. Trust Emily to make an awkward moment even more awkward.
She had went on decreeing that Michael was now her dad and even went on to make him take an oath.
Michael had looked at her then but she had ignored him hiding a smile.

" Would you explain to her nothing happened."
Michael had pleaded.

" Don't drag him into your mess."
She had smiled watching him squirm.

"This has nothing to do with her."
Emily had remarked haughty dismissing her mom and turned back on Michael.
She had left then for the kitchen her sexual frustration forgotten. He deserved that and more she thought.

To say she didn't take his breath away with the flowing red silk dress that clung to her curves like a second skin would have been the understatement of the year. The gown was pure genius. Designed specifically for her body and if you think about it it was designed only for her. The off the shoulder neckline was as low as humanly possible. Her cleavage at full view of his gawking eyes.
Michael took everything in and for a moment she was his universe. Her breathtaking beauty holding him captive as she sashayed down the spiral curving staircase eyes on him. Eyes that held him under a spell and that smile that literally took his breath away.
For the first time he was struck speechless as he floundered for words to tell her how beautiful she looked.
" You are dazzling"