Epilogue.

Who would have thought marriage could be so blissful. Each day a revelation. An adventure. Exciting and full of magic wonder.
With two marriage behind her Sasha had felt experienced enough to give it another shot but reserving her judgement for later while keeping her right to walk away in reserve. God knew she had never enjoyed being so wrong before.

There was rosy glow behind the curtains heralding yet another day. Emily was already stirring in her room and will grace them with her presence in no time. You just had to love that girl. She had Michael wrapped around her little finger and with the twins coming she had never been happier. Of course she wasn't naming any of her children after any Disney princesses. Be it Cinderella or snow white like Emily was fond of calling the unborn babies during her talks with them when she forced her to lie down and let her talk to her tummy. Who even called their children that? Unless in fairy tales in far far away or in Neverland but definitely not in this age and time much less in Beverly hills.
Groaning indulgently,already wide awake she turned. The maneuver complex because of her big tummy.
The twins kicked but she was too happy for the discomfort to dull her sunny modes. She tossed about trying to find a comfortable position. How she wished she could lie on her stomach but then again that was just her wishful thinking.
She smiled when Michael turned still deep asleep and faced her. Her naughty mind played around with the thought of shouting in his ears, that's is if she could get that close just for him to wake up. After all the guy kept her awake for the better part of the night.
She grinned, a stupid grin that has become a much part of her of late. She was still vain enough to think of the wrinkles it caused but wasn't vanity a woman's sacred duty.
Nevertheless, everything was right with the world.
Her business was booming. A big success beyond her wildest dreams. There was more to life than just money she mused her mind drifting to her friends.
Blythe was still happily married and she was also pregnant and for her sister Susan, life couldn't be better. After her big wedding she had disappeared for a whole year honeymoon and was now back. Despite the fact she couldn't get pregnant again she was content with her four step sons that were handful to say the least.
And there was Valentine. Now Valentine Dunghandler Sasha thought  and couldn't help giggle. She made a mental note to call Mrs Dunghandler  as soon as possible who had all but packed and left. Buying a condo in a small town and opening  a small flower shop. The ice queen apparently had thawed. But she still had that part in her for her mother in law. The two bitches as Sasha referred to them didn't see eye to eye.
She couldn't think about her wedding with a straight face and it had been nearly a year ago. Bursting into helpless laughter just thinking about Sam's mom wedding toast that had nearly caused a fight. The domestic scandals aside they couldn't be more Happy. As far as they can be with two wild toddlers and the evil mom in law forever breathing down on her.
Her ex husband Mark despite all his problems he had held on. Fighting at every turn when you thought the fight had drained out of him. He still owned part of the studio but his last movie had been disappointment receiving more bad reviews than sales.
You just had to admire the man. He never shied from going against the trend even if he was the lowest of men. A jerk if there  was one. He had disappeared but men like him never went AWOL for long. It was only matter of time.

"Morning Darling."
She leaned in and kissed him.

"I never think I will ever get used to that."
She smiled and kissed him again deepening the kiss just as her stomach grumbled.

"We have to get you fed."
Michael said smiling his boyish smile that always left her breathless.

"Eating is overrated what about more kissing?"

"I couldn't possibly say no to that."
He grinned, " after all your wish is my command."

"I find talking cumbersome at such moment and a turn off unless it's dirty talk. why not  ravish me instead."

"With infinite pleasure my love. With infinite pleasure."
He captured her in a sensual sumptuous kiss as he pulled her to him.

                            The End