CHAPTER 2: Who Are You?!!

CAM

        I didn't feel like getting up today. I was going to be busy with a lot of things and I was still feeling jet lagged from landing really late last night from being away almost a year.

        Now as the Alpha, I needed to prepare some things for some training that's coming up soon.

        I have been under so much stress that I don't really have any time to myself. Well, except for late at night, when I need my fuck buddy here. Which I may just call her once I'm done with everything today.

        After getting ready for the day and heading downstairs to get myself some coffee and make some breakfast, I noticed while looking around, that this place was beyond messy. It smelled bad and was not as clean as it should be.

        I started taking a drink from my mug and noticed Will coming downstairs to pour himself some coffee.

        "Morning." He says groggy.

        "Morning." I replied.

        "I'm surprised you're up this early." He says.

        "Yeah well, I got shit I gotta get done. How about you?"

         "Not much. Just gonna hang around and see what Cynthia's doing." Will says.

         "Alright. Well, don't have sex in my bed and don't forget about tomorrow night. And before I forget, you all need to clean this place up. I want it all cleaned up by the time I come home tonight." I tell him.

         "Okay. Will do, Alpha." He tells me.

         "Shut up." I chuckle while leaving.

         I begin heading off towards my parents house.

*****************************************

         After I arrive to their mansion that reminds me almost like a gothic victorian two story house. I head towards the dining room to join them at the table for lunch.

         "There he is." My mom says.

         "Hey mom, hey dad. Sorry I'm late." I say as I give my mom a hug and a kiss on the cheek as I also hug my dad and then take a seat.

         "We know how you are son." My dad jokes.

         After my dad says a prayer, we start to eat.

         "So, how was your training?" My mom asks.

         "It was good. Not as bad as I thought it would be. But it was good." I reply before taking my first bite.

         "We are very proud of you son. We always knew you'd make a great Alpha." My dad tells me.

         "Thanks dad." I replied.

         "Which reminds me, you know that part of being an Alpha means having a mate. And I'm not talking about the bimbo you sleep with occasionally." My dad remarks.

         "I know dad." I tell him while trying to keep my anger in. "Is that why you guys invited me over? To talk about me and finding my mate? Cause sorry, but I don't plan on finding a mate. At least not anytime soon." I tell them.

         "That decision is not up to you, dear." My mother says.

         "I know I know. It's up to the Moon Goddess. But still, why can't I have a choice? And what if I don't have a mate?" I suggest.

         "Darling. Everybody has a mate and you will know it's her." My mother the romantic says to me. Though I personally don't really believe in all that romantic shit. It's not for me. Plus things get complicated when emotions are involved.

          "Mom?! Please. Can't I just come over to see my parents and us not talk about me and a mate?" I say while placing down my fork and pushing my plate away from me.

          "Son, you need to understand something. You are not a teen boy anymore. You are an Alpha. You are a young adult. And you mustn't question the Moon Goddesses decisions." My dad tells me.

          "I understand. Really I do. Despite the fact that I don't agree with it, I know that no matter what, I have no say in whatever she tells me or foresees for me." I tell them. "But since I don't have a mate yet, I would like us to not talk about wolf stuff. I just want, for once, to come over here and us just have a somewhat normal conversation."

          "We're sorry. We never mean anything by it. And if you want to talk about something else, we can." My mom smiles at me.

         "It's okay mom." I replied. "I just, have been going through and thinking a lot about being an Alpha, the duties and responsibilities that it requires." I confess to them finally, after keeping the feelings inside for a while.

         "We understand." My mom says.

         Then after we took a few more bites, me, my dad and her began talking about regular things such as movies we have seen, the football game on Sunday and a few other things. It was nice for a change to be talking about things other than the pack.

        I loved my pack, don't get me wrong, it's just that I feel like sometimes, I need to also stay in touch with the human world. I like to sometimes pretend that I am somewhat human.

*****************************************

        As soon as I came home, it had just gotten dark when I pulled up and I was in a pissed off mood and made sure to tell Will to let everyone else know to stay clear of me tonight.

        Right when I walked through the door, I looked around and noticed that the house was spotless.

        In which I was surprised and amazed at how great of a job they all did. Though I'm thinking they probably hired Cynthia or something.

        I was really exhausted and thought I would just grab a beer before heading off to bed.

       After grabbing the beer, I start making my way towards my bedroom and I get this amazingly beautiful smell that smells like lavender/vanilla.

      As soon as I open up the door, I notice a woman walking out of the bathroom carrying cleaning supplies.

      "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" I growled.

      The woman jumped. "I-I'm Kristy. I'm your housekeeper." She replied while avoiding eye contact.

       "Get the fuck out of my room! Nobody comes in here!" I tell her.

       "Y-yes Sir. Sorry." She replies while still looking down. Then she leaves.

       So that's how the fucking house got cleaned. Will and I are going to have ourselves a talk tomorrow.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)