CHAPTER 12: I Am Ready!

CAM

        We walked upstairs into the bedroom and started removing our clothes slowly after closing the door behind us. Then we both looked at each other and she looked nervous, so I walked up closer to her and looked into her eyes and removed her hands that were covering her beautiful curvy body.

         I started to lick my lips real quick and tell her, "You are beautiful. And there is nothing to be ashamed of. As long as you're with me, you have to know how beautiful you are. You have to see it. Come here." I tell her as I take her hand and I stand behind her as we stand in front of the mirrors I have on my closet doors. "Now I want to look at how beautiful you are. Every curve. Every inch of your body. You are beautiful both inside and out baby." I tell her between giving her gentle kisses on her neck and on top of her shoulder. Then I place my chin onto her shoulder, with my arms around her waist and look at her through the mirror.

        I then notice she's blushing and is smiling.

       "Do you really mean all of that?" She asks me.

       I then turn her around and smile.

      "Yes. I do." I tell her before leaning in to start kissing her on her lips. "I wanna make love to you." I tell her.

       "Okay." She says quietly in reply.

       I then slowly start pushing her back a little bit and then gently lay her down back on the bed while laying on top of her and kissing her still.

        I then start kissing from her mouth, to her neck, to the valley between her breasts and then start cupping one of her breasts as I then put my mouth over her nipple and begin sucking on it and teasing it a little with a flick of my tongue, then I do the same with the other one as I start to hear her moan.

        "Does that feel good baby?" I ask her.

        "Mmhhmmm." She softly moans.

         I then start kissing my way down her stomach, then get down towards her thighs and start kissing her inner thighs a little bit while also kissing my way back up towards her already wet pussy and I begin to flick her clit slowly with my tongue a little bit. Then start sucking on her clit.

        I then begin continuing to flick her clit a little more then make her gasp when she feels one of my fingers slowly begin to slide in and out of her pussy. I then start to pick up the pace, pumping my finger in and out of her. Then I slip another finger inside and start pumping in faster and then harder, quickening her moaning until I hear her scream in ecstasy as she cums and squirts all over my hand. Which damn, she tastes so good. Now it's my cock's turn to feel what she's like.

        So I take out a condom from the night stand and tear it open and right as soon as I got done rolling it on, I right away started slowly entered inside of her inch by inch until I was all the way inside of her. Then U began moving in and out of her tight and wet pussy. Every movement made each one feel better than the last.

        Then out of nowhere, I began feeling both her legs wrap tighter around my waist, as then her arms did around my neck and shoulders telling me to fuck her harder.

       Which I did right away. I started slamming my hard cock inside of her tight wet pussy harder and faster and deeper. Making her moan while it made me too moan but also groan. She just felt so fucking good, I couldn't believe it.

       Then I kissed her sweet spot and the place I was to mark her on her neck and I looked into her eyes really quick and she nodded her head a little bit in agreement to letting me know that it was okay to do it. So I then licked my lips, kissed her again on the lips, then leaned my head back onto her neck and bit her sweet spot.

        Which of course, at first she had gasped and moaned a little bit before finally moaning a little louder in ecstasy. She then suddenly rolled over on top of me and placed both her palms onto my chest and started riding my cock. Bouncing up and down on it. Faster and faster. Us both feeling her juices start dripping down from her pussy onto my cock while I held onto her hips and she went even faster and harder until we both came and moaned in ecstasy together and she collapsed onto my chest as we both tried catching our breaths.

          She then lays down beside me, we kiss each other on the lips and she lays in my arms.

          "Baby...that..Was Amazing!" I tell her.   

          "Yes it was. Oh my god that felt amazing baby." She says.

          Then we lay in each other's arms and I kiss her in the top of her head as she lightly caresses my chest with her hand and I do the same only move my hand up and down her arm.

          "I love you, MY Luna!" I tell her.

          "I love you too, MY Alpha!" She tells me.

          We then look at each other and give one another a passionate long kiss, then fall asleep.

          I can't believe it. I'm in love with the most beautiful and amazing woman ever.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)