CHAPTER 18: The Future Looks Bright

KRISTY

        I never thought I would ever become a mother. At least not this soon.

        Also, I never thought I would tell the man who'd be the father, in the way I did. I had expected it to be more cute.

        However, I must admit that it was great to know how excited he was to know he was going to be a father.

         As soon as we told everyone, especially his parents, they began to start planning a baby shower.

         Everyone was excited and his mother especially had been wondering when we were going to get married. In which we hadn't ever discussed that before. Not cause we didn't want to not do it. But more like the fact that we wanted to discuss it at a better time. Right now, we wanted to be sure to focus on our child. Along with the issue we were having with Damien. Cause even though the both of us were happy about us having a baby, we were also worried about Damien hearing about it and trying everything in his power to try and destroy him/her.

         So of course, Cam has been over protective of me and has barely let me leave the house. Though in a way, I didn't mind it too much since he was taking really good care of me and doing things for me more than usual. Not that he didn't before, but he told me he wanted me to take it easy and not to get stressed or upset. For both mine and the baby's sake. Which is very sweet and I'm not complaining. Especially since I was so busy planning the baby shower. Which at first I had thought it was too soon to have one.

         Then Cam's mom told me that it's better to have it sooner.

         So we have planned to have it in the next few months. 

         Now I'm not the best at throwing parties or anything, so I have left almost everything up to his mom and Cynthia and I would just give them my opinions and then just show up the day of the party. Which was fine with me.

          So almost everyday, it seemed, we were hanging out (Cynthia and Cam's mom) at our home. Which was a lot of fun.

          It's been now a couple of weeks since I had told Cam and we told everyone and today, Cam needed to go out and check on the perimeter he has created by adding more wolves to surround the territory.

         Well, that along with having to discuss the plan with Damien and Amy with other wolf packs and see if they will join us in the big fight that was to take place soon.

          It suddenly had seemed that everything was coming together and happening so fast. But again, I'm not complaining.

         Another cool thing about being a wolf that I liked was that I didn't need to use my cell phone or anything to talk with Cam. We in fact, stayed mind linked all day long. Though he did more of the talking.

          Then as it got closer towards dinner time and both Cam's parent's, Cynthia and I were cleaning up the little mess we had made while trying to put invitations to mail out to people together. I know, it's old fashioned to send invites like this, but hey, I think it's awesome still to use.

           The front door opened up and in came walking Cam carrying a few bags of food for us while a few of his other friends were carrying bags of groceries inside that a few bags were filled with things I have been craving.

          "Hey baby." I greet him while walking up to him with a smile and throwing both my arms around his neck and giving him a kiss on the lips.

         "Hey baby." He replies with his arms wrapped around my waist after putting down the bags of food onto the counter.

          "Ewww. Please you guys. Not before eating." Cam's dad joked.

           "I know right? Now you know what all we go through everyday and have to deal with." Will says.

           "Whatever. Let's eat!" I tell everyone.

           We then grab some plates and cups and begin to eat at the table.

          Then after we were done eating and after everyone went home while others went off to bed, both Cam and I went upstairs and got ready for bed ourselves.

          Then once we got done, we laid next to each other and he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

          "I love you so much baby." He tells me.

          "I love you too." I replied.

          "How tired are you?" He asks me.

          "Not too much. Why? You wanna make love?" I asked him as I raised my head from his chest to look up at him.

         "Yeah. But not if you aren't up to it." He says.

        "With you baby? I'm always wanting you." I tell him with a smirk.

        "Oh yeah? You like how I feel?" He begins to ask while he rolls me onto my back while he gets on top of me and kisses my lips, then my neck.

         "Yeah." I moan out as he begins massaging one of my breasts with his hand and then slides his hand into my panties and begins rubbing my clit with his finger, right away going faster. Then I next feel his finger start pumping in and out of the going faster and faster than ever.

           He soon then replaces his finger with his mouth and tongue and starts to eat me out and make me moan.

           We end up making love to one another and when we're done and are cuddling up with each other in the bed, I feel so happy and start thinking about our future. About us getting married and having an amazing life that we both deserve.

           For the first time, I begin feeling like there's hope for a great life and the best part of it is, I finally have found somebody that I love and that loves me in return.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)