CHAPTER 15: Wrapped Around My Finger

**WARNING: Some sexual content**

KRISTY

         For the next several days, I was having Cam prove himself to me.

          Which, I'm not sure what had happened to me that night at Cynthia's, but after talking with her and then by the time I woke up the next day and then seeing Tammy, something changed. I decided that I was tired of letting people think they could get away with treating me with such disrespect.

         Also, even though Cam and Tammy didn't do anything and even though I knew how truly sorry he was about that and his outburst from the night, before all that happened.

         Now it's been a little passed a week since I had told him no sex or anything for a while, or until I said so. And as hard as I know it's been for him not to do anything, it's also been a struggle for me too. Especially, while sleeping in the same bed with each other.

           So I decided that today would be the last day of his torture. And the last torture I would do, would test how bad he had really wanted me.

            In which, Cynthia helped me set things up and make sure nobody was in the house for a while.

            So after everyone left the house and Cynthia told me to 'have fun.' I texted Cam.

ME: Hey Baby!😘

CAM: Hey Sexy! 😙

ME: Can you do me a favor?!

CAM: ANYTHING! My love! 😊

ME: I need for you to come home ASAP!

CAM: What's wrong?! 😯

ME: I need you to come FUCK MY BRAINS
         OUT!!😉😙😊😁

CAM: 🤤 On my way!!!!!!

        After I read his last text, I took a shower and then laid in bed, underneath the sheets, naked. Just waiting for him to come.

          Then all of a sudden, as I started playing a game on my phone, I all of a sudden realized that him, Will and a few of the guys were out having fun on a guys day out.

            So I quickly picked up my phone and texted him 'never mind.'  And that I was sorry and that I forgot he was out with them.

            Then not even ten minutes pass by and after I don't hear from him, so I assume he has read it and so I begin to read a story on Wattpad when suddenly I hear the front door shut hard downstairs.

            I then hear someone running up the stairs.

            Then I set my phone down onto the nightstand and as the bedroom door bursts open and I see that it's Cam, out of breath and a little sweaty, I look at him feeling a little bit shy and embarrassed right now.

             "I got your message." He says, after finally catching his breath. "But you need to understand something." He begins to tell me while taking off his clothes hurriedly and then getting into bed and finishing up what he was saying. "You can't tell me what all you did and then not expect me to come here. I don't care what I'm doing baby. I need you so badly in more ways than you can imagine and would never let anyone or anything stop me." He finishes as he climbs onto the bed, removes the covers quickly from my hands and then forcefully pushes open my legs with his knees as he get's in between them and gets on top of me. He then hungrily bends his head down and slams his lips onto mine while at the same time slams his cock hard and deep inside of my wet pussy and begins thrusting inside of me deep, hard and fast. Going faster with each thrust and each loud moan that we both make.

          Then after being on top of me for a while, I quickly roll him onto his back and sit on top of him. Then I put his cock back inside of me and begin bouncing up and down on his cock faster and faster while he's gripping tightly onto my hips.

         Then it's not too long after doing that I hear him growl as he begins to flip me over and onto my stomach then grabbing my hips and lifting my ass more in the air and smacking it a little bit while I'm on all fours.

           Which then I feel him slam into my pussy from behind. Going even deeper than before to where I'm gripping onto the sheets. Making me scream even louder than I've ever been.

           I begin to feel his hand grab my breasts and squeeze them a little while continuing to fuck me from behind.

           Then he grabs my hair and pulls it a little bit but not too rough. Just enough to indicate he's going to cum soon.

            I then feel his hand start to rub my clit while still continuing to fuck my brains out.

           "I'm gonna cum baby!" I moan out loud to him.

           "Me too. Fuck baby!" He tells me before moaning.

            Then we both came at the same time with both of us cumming pretty loudly before collapsing onto the bed with him laying on my back for a brief moment as I feel his cum fill up my pussy.

             He then lifts my head up from the pillow and turns it a little to have me look at him. Then we kiss each other.

        While then catching our breaths, he rolled over onto his back and then pulled me closer into his arms.

         "Fuck baby. Please don't ever make me wait that long again." He tells me.

          "I won't. As long as you you're good." I say seriously, though with a giggle.

          "Damnit! You are so amazing!" He says.

          "So are you." I reply.

          "I love you baby." He tells me.

          "I love you too." I tell him.

          After catching our breaths, he starts eating me out, then afterwards, giving him head and then taking me again fast and hard. Causing me not to just cum a few times but to squirt as well, while my legs began to shake. Which I know, already, that I'm gonna be sore for a couple days.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :) And in the next chapter, a character will be introduced. You will see who Damien is.