CHAPTER 17: Let Me Love You

CAM

        It's been a couple of weeks since Kristy and I made up. I have never been this happy in my life than I am right now. Which I know is because of her.

       Sometimes I ask myself if all of this is even real and if I even deserve this wonderful life.

        Today, both Kristy and I were out on a date and after we got done seeing a movie, I had taken her to a nice dinner.

        Everything was going great. Then I noticed Kristy looking at something, or I should say someone.

        As soon as I saw the look on her face, I knew exactly what was wrong. Plus, her wolf mind linked with mine.

        The person she was looking at with fear, was her sister. And as I looked at her sister, wanting to hurt her for all the hell that she has put my baby through, I am more furious when I see whom she is talking with, a couple of tables down from ours.

         I look back at Kristy. "Baby, do you wanna go?" I asked her.

         "Yes. Please." She says.

          Then as soon as she gets up, a waitress who wasn't looking at where she was going, bumped into Kristy, causing whatever food she had on the tray, had spilled onto Kristy's dress and apparently caused everyone in the restaurant to stop doing what they were doing and stare at her. Including her sister and her date, Damien.

         I quickly stand up and put my jacket over her shoulders. "It's okay baby." I assure her. Then we begin leaving.

          While standing out front, waiting for the valet to hurry up and get my car, low and behold, here comes the cunt.

          "Oh my god, are you okay? How embarrassing." Amy remarks to Kristy.

          "Leave me alone Amy." Kristy says.

          "I just wanted to check on you." She says while pretending to care.

          "Bullshit, Bitch!" I tell her as I pull Kristy closer towards me.

         "Whoa. Temper." Amy says.

          "Why don't you and that asshole you came with go fuck off." I tell her.

          "Now now. Is that any way to speak to a lady?" I hear an all too familiar voice coming from behind her.

          "Damien!" I say while glaring at him.

          "Cam! It's been a while." Damien comments.

          "I didn't know you were in town." I tell him while looking to see if the damn valet guy had got my car.

          "Now we both know, that isn't true." He smirks at me.

          "What are you doing back here? You know you aren't aloud to be hundreds of feet from this territory." I remind him.

          "Oh, but that's going to change." He says.

          "Yeah, you wish." I tell him.

          "Damn. You've got yourself one curvacious little hot thing there. Baby, if you ever want a real man, I can make you feel real good." He winks while telling Kristy that and then tried to touch her which I grabbed his wrist and began to twist it. Before letting it go.

         "Don't you FUCKING touch her." I tell him.

          Luckily the valet guy had finally pulled up and after helping Kristy into the car and shutting her door then walking over towards the driver's side and before I get in, my wolf tells Damien's that I will deal with him later. We then drive off.

*****************************************

           After we got home, Kristy didn't say much. She just went right upstairs, started the water for a bath and began removing her clothes. Then right as she looks in the mirror, she see's me standing behind her, naked and she first gets in the tub, then I do too and have her lean back as I begin cleaning her and kissing her neck.

          We were quiet ever since we got home. And though we didn't say anything to each other, I finally broke the silence by telling her, "I love you." As she says it back and then we start kissing each other.

          That's one of the things I love about our relationship in that we can share a moment of silence with each other and it not be awkward and yet still are in tune with each other.

*****************************************

         When the next day came, I had noticed that when I woke up, I didn't see Kristy.

         I get up as I hear her crying in the bathroom.

         I immediately jump off the bed and quickly start heading towards the bathroom and burst open the door.

         "Baby, what is it?" I ask. Then I see her sitting against the wall by the door with her knees against her chest as she's crying still.

         I kneel down beside her and right away, she sobs out, "I'm...Pregnant."

         "What?" I ask in disbelief.

         "I'm pregnant. I meant to tell you last night. But then I saw my sister and.....and I'm sorry." She begins to tell me.

         "Baby?! There is nothing to be sorry for. This is great news!" I assure her.

         "But I just got used to being a wolf and I don't know if I'm gonna be a good mom and......" She began, but I stopped her by kissing her long and passionate on her soft and smooth beautiful lips.

         Then I leaned my forehead against hers, wiped her tears away and cupped the side of her face.

          "I love you and I am so happy that you're going to be the mother of my kids. And someday, soon, I hope, you'll let me give you my last name. Let me help take care of you and be there for you always. I know you're afraid, but you are so much more than what you believe you are baby." I tell her.

         She looks up at me and smiles then kisses me on the lips then before we get up and head downstairs to announce the news to everyone, I kiss her tummy and place my hand on it.

         "I love you so much." She tells me.

        "I love you more." I tell her.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)