CHAPTER 11: I Want To Become Your Mate!

KRISTY

       Cam took me to a nice little steakhouse. He had pulled out my chair for me as we got to our table.

       Then after ordering, he grabbed my hand and gently started rubbing his thumb over it.

       "You look beautiful, love." He smiles at me while making me blush at the same time.

       "Thank you babe. You look amazing yourself." I reply.

       We both then share a brief moment of quiet, before I ask him more about the whole mating thing.

       "So, about this whole mating thing and us being destined for each other. I feel, I feel there's some clearing up, I need to tell you. If we really are going to try this." I began.

         He then sits up straight and back against his chair.

         "Okay." He says.

         I take in a breath and let it out. 'Here it goes.' I said to myself.

         "I lied earlier to you. When I told you I never had sex before. Well, that's somewhat true. What I mean by that is I have never been with someone that was with my consent." I take another breath. 'I can do this' I said to myself before continuing. "I was raped, for my first time. I was asked to my prom by someone I thought was my friend and who really liked me. But turned out that he asked me to prom as a joke. He told me that I should be grateful someone was willing to do it with someone like me. Then he got mad when I turned him down and that was that." I finished.

        We both sat there in silence for a moment. Then I said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ruin dinner. I just...I just thought you should know. So that at least you can decide if rather or not you want someone who has already been used."

        He leans forward a little bit and has the look of sympathy on his face and takes hold of my hand again. Then raises it up to his lips and begins placing gentle kisses onto my hand.

        "You are so beautiful. And I will wait until you are ready. Even then, I will make love to you and show you what it's like to be with a real man. And I want you to know that you're my mate and I could never hurt you." He says with a smile.

        "Okay." I smile back.

        Then our waiter brought us our food and we began eating.

         After dinner, he took me over to a place that he told me was his favorite place to go to clear his head and that he went to on all his runs. Though it was on a cliff, I felt safe with him. The view especially was beautiful.

         We sat down, and looked out at the water below us.

         The breeze felt really nice. Though while being in Cam's arms, I don't think I would ever be cold.

         While sitting on his lap, his arms around my waist and his chin on the top of my shoulder, I then feel him placing light kisses on the side of my neck.

         "I'm glad you're my mate." He tells me softly in my ear.

         Which puts a big smile on my face.

         "I'm glad too." I reply.

         He then turns my head with his hand and we begin kissing each other and make out for a little bit.

          "I think I'm ready. I don't know if it's too soon or not. But I know that I do want you." I tell him while feeling nervous.

          He smiles at me and then we both get up, he takes my hand and we start heading back towards the car and to the house.

          This should be interesting?!?

Next chapter will be posted soon! :) Also, sorry for the short chapter but next chapter will be longer. :) and will have some sexual content! ;)