CHAPTER 9: Why Did You Call Me Yours?

KRISTY

        After Will and Cynthia dropped me off, he said he would wait for me until I got inside my house.

        Though once I got inside, I saw my drunken father sitting down in his recliner, staring at me in a disgusting and perverted way.

         "Where have you been?" He asks.

         "I went over to a friends house." I tell him.

         "Your mom is at work and your sister's upstairs sleeping." He tells me.

         "I'll be quiet. Goodnight." I tell him. Except for as soon as I walk past him, he quickly springs out of his chair and grabs my arm and turns me to face him.

          "Where the fuck were you really?!" He demands.

           "I swear. I was at my friends house. We just watched movies. That's it." I tell him while trying to break free from his grip.

           "You smell like a guy's cologne. Did you let a man fuck you?" He asks.

           "No. My friend he's a guy and he gave me a hug. But I swear I never did anything...." I began to say but he didn't want to hear any of it.

            "Shut up you fucking whore!" He yells as he slaps me hard across the face.

            He then grabs my hair and pulls it as he's pulling me towards the couch and tosses me onto it while then climbing on top of me.

           I try screaming even though it's no use, then he hits me a few more times as he starts unbuttoning my pants then his.

          "Let me show you what happens when you lie to me." He says while he starts to lean down and tries to kiss me.

           I start crying and screaming, 'NO!' Then all of a sudden, I feel him being pulled off of me and tossed to the ground.

          When I look through my blurry eyes from the tears, I notice it's Will and he is now on top of my dad, beating the shit out of him.

           Cynthia then comes and grabs my hand and helps me up which I don't realize how much pain I'm in until she helps me to the car.

          Though as we're heading out the door, I hear her call back to Will to come on.

          To which he comes running out and we get into the car and he speeds off back towards his house.

          At least that's what I notice as soon as we pull up in the driveway.

         Then as soon as they help me out of the car, into the house and then onto the sofa, I hadn't realized how much I was bleeding until I looked at their clothes.

         "Shit, I'm so sorry about your guys' clothes." I tell them as I begin to cry.

         "Girl, are you serious? Stop apologizing, you're the one bleeding." Cynthia says.

          The last thing I see, is people surrounding me and then I hear Cam's voice, right before I black out.

*****************************************

            ~1 week later~

        I had been waking up off and on for the past almost week. And every time I woke up, I would see either Will, Cynthia or Cam, right beside me in a chair, while I was lying in this California King Size Bed. It was so comfortable.