CHAPTER 21: The Time Is Here!

CAM

        I waited for for Kristy to come home. When I looked at the clock for the fifth time and saw that she was now running an hour late, I began getting worried. I began thinking if rather or not she was in an accident or something was wrong with the baby. Either way, I was going nuts and after all the texts I sent her and all the calls I made to her phone and Cynthia's and still no answer, I started to panic a lot more.

         I had even tried mind linking with the both of them, but nothing.

         My phone then suddenly rings and I see that it's an Unknown Number. I have a feeling of who it could be, though I'm hoping my gut is wrong.

          "Yeah?!" I answer assertively.

          Suddenly, I hear the worst sound in the world. It's Kristy crying.

          "Cam?" She says tiredly.

          "Baby? What's wrong? What happened? Where are you?" I asked her panicking.

          "Listen to me carefully. No matter what happens, don't let Damien and Amy win. I love you. Promise me." She says.

          "I promise. But baby, I'm going to come get you. I love you." I began to say then I heard her cry out, 'No' in the distance as the next voice I heard was Damien's.

          "Awww. How cute. It's too bad really. It's too bad that she's carrying your pup. When she never even had a REAL man. Well, I guess you can say I got two for the price of one." He says with a chuckle.

           "I swear I'm going to kill you, Amy and everyone else in your pathetic pack." I threaten him while trying not throw my phone across the room.

           "We'll see. Which in fact, I'm glad you brought it up. I have decided that for our fight, I thought an audience might be really good. In particular, your girl and your parents." Damien says.

          I then hear my parents both in the background. Screaming out to not listen to Damien. But, I have to. I have to end this.

         "When do you want to do this?" I ask.

         "Two days from now. Your pack vs. Mine. Then that way everyone will see that I'm better and a stronger leader than you." He says.

         "Where?" I say.

         "In the place where you train your pack. We'll meet at midnight." Damien says.

         "I'll be there." I reply.

         "Enjoy your last days of life." He laughs before hanging up.

          I immediately throw my phone onto the couch and start to yell out as loud as I can and growl.

          Which of course, makes everybody run into the living room to check on me.

          Trey is the first one to run in and he asks, "Man, are you okay?"

          "I want you to get everybody. We are going to get rid of Damien once and for all." I say while trying not to scream and yell it out.

          "Alright. And don't worry, we'll get your girl back and your parents too. Cynthia told me." He says to me.

        I look at him with tears rolling down my cheeks and then nod a little before placing my face in my hands, frustrated.

*****************************************

         The next couple of days, while going over the plan for winning this upcoming fight, I didn't get any sleep.

          The worst part of all this, besides the obvious, was the fact that I couldn't even mind link with Kristy.

         I hate looking over on her side of the bed and not being able to see her. To touch her, make love to her, listening to her beautiful soft and sweet voice.

         I know that I will win this war once and for all.

        So after my guys and I had gathered everybody up outside in the back before heading off to where the fight is going to be at.

         I had everybody circle around me as I began to tell them a few words of encouragement, if you will.

          "I first of all, would like to thank each and every one of you for helping me out here. And I know this is a fight that we had never thought would happen. But our very existence and reputations are at stake here. Including the council. And remember, Damien is mine!"

          Everyone nodded their head's in agreement and then we all turned into our wolves and ran towards the spot where very soon, the fight was going to take place.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)