CHAPTER 22: BATTLEFIELD!!!!!

KRISTY

        For the entire ride over towards the battleground or whatever these dumb asses call it, I had a bag over my head and my wrists tied together so I couldn't see anything and no one really talked.

         Then suddenly, I felt the car come to a stop.

         "We're here...!" Damien said.

         "Grab her and let's go." He demands.

         I then feel somebody grab my arm and start to pull me out of the car and pulls me a little by the arm as we begin walking forward.

          In which, I could smell Cam. My gosh, how much I have missed that smell.

          I wanted to mind link with him so badly, but Damien and Amy had given me something that prevented that. And to make things worse, I never saw his parents. They were put into a real room in the house and not some cage in the basement where he had kept me. But to hear them scream and even try and stand up for me and threaten Damien and all of them over me. I felt like the worst person in the world. Cause to be honest, I don't smell them right now and I didn't smell them in the house. I was worried that maybe they were killed.

         I was scared and didn't know what was going on. However, then I heard the familiar husky sexy voice that was from my man.

         I was smiling. Though I knew he couldn't see me. I really wish though, that he didn't come. Because I was too weak of a person to allow Damien and his men to torture his parents and not be able to stop them. Though there was never a moment where I didn't try to break free and help them.

        I'm hoping that they are fine and that they escaped or were let go or something that doesn't involve them dying or hurt.

       My thoughts are immediately interrupted from Amy grabbing my arm and pulling me forward a little until I get down onto my knees.

        "Here is your filthy fat and hideous cow!" She says.

         Which I swear that I just want to kill her. As well as my wolf does too.

          "Take that bag off her fucking head!" I heard Cam demand.

          "Okay." Amy says in a fake childish tone while removing the bag.

          Which as soon as she did, the  brightness from how bright the moon was tonight, it caused me to wince.

          "Baby?" I hear Cam say.

          I look up at him after my eyes got a little more adjusted to the sunlight. I started to smile big.

          "Baby? I'm so sorry." I begin as tears begin to fall down my face.

           "Don't worry baby. I'm here now." He says to me.

           "Oh my god. This isn't some fucking lifetime movie here. Let's skip the bullshit and begin." Damien says.

          "We don't have to do this. My parents and I talked about this this morning, before coming here. And there is a way to do this without fighting and killing each other." I heard Cam say.

           Wait, his parents are okay? Thank goodness.

           "Seriously dude?! I know that's bullshit." Damien replies with a chuckle. "Besides, I was thinking it would be better to have your girl here, watch as you take your last breath." He grins.

           I can tell by the look on Cam's face his wolf was about to come out.

           "That will never happen." Cam threatens him.

           Damien just laughs until the next thing I see is everybody turning into their wolves and then begin attacking each other as Amy grabs me by the hair and pulls me up and starts dragging me off to the side and forcing me to face Cam and Damien.

           I then elbow Amy hard in the nose and as she grabs it in pain and calls me a bitch, I then take the opportunity to turn into a wolf.

           Which as soon as she see's me on all fours as my wolf, for the first time in my life, I see she has fear in her eyes.

           I slowly begin to walk closer towards her while making her think that I'm going to pounce on her any moment.

           Then the next thing I see is the bitch turning into a wolf as well. What the fuck? He fucking turned her?

           The next thing I see is her leap towards me and since it was out of nowhere, I didn't have enough time to move out the way as her teeth sank into my neck.

           Though I didn't care about that. For all I wanted to do right now, was kill her and then kill Damien.

          We begin fighting with each other. We claw at each other, bite and kick. We hurt each other pretty good for a bit, until she kicks me so hard that I hit a tree with my back that it feels as though I might have broken something.

          While trying to get up, I fall again and try hard not to whimper. That is until I look down at my stomach and see there's deep claw marks. Which makes me think about the baby.

          Then that's when I get more pissed than I've ever been and leap on top of her as well as start clawing at her and dodging her attempts to try and bite me. Then finally, I bite her neck and I rip off most of her skin, causing her neck to bleed out until she's dead.

          Then I turn around and see all the one's left standing, sorta speak, still fighting. Though, mostly it's Cam's team that's winning.

          However, as soon as I see Damien toss Cam hard onto the ground and is ready to pounce on him and try to finish him off, I run up towards him and push him out of the way and right as I was about to head over towards Cam to see if he was alright, I suddenly felt someone throw me hard off to the side to where I had hit a sharp rock. Well, mostly my head.

           I then hear a wolf cry and howl. Oh my god, I thought to myself. No. It couldn't have been Cam.

           As I opened my eyes a little more and soon realized that I couldn't move cause I quickly felt the pain. Though what I did see, was that my man, was the howler. He was the one that just killed Damien. Then all I remember next, was everything quickly went black.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)