7.

happy holidays to all of you, hope you had a wonderful christmas!

please keep voting and i'd love to hear your opinion on the story so far. xx

hope you enjoy the chapter!

ONE YEAR AGO

Scarlett wasn't expecting the first lessons to go by so far. When she had woken up in the morning she felt exhausted and her mind immediately went to Harry. It was a first, for her, that a guy was the first thing on her mind in the morning.
She had quickly gotten ready, after waiting for Avery to be done in the bathroom — which, pretty much, took ages — and she had ran to her first psychology lesson. The first few hours had gone by very quickly and she was pretty much enjoying everything. The last lesson of the day is English and by now she feels quite tired. She hasn't seen Harry for the whole day and even if she wasn't surprised, considered how busy both of their days have been, she was nervously checking her phone waiting for a text every few minutes. It was driving her insane!
If it wasn't for Calvin, she would've kissed him last night and maybe they would've done more. She doesn't know how to feel about it. One second she was thinking about how guilty she feels about lying to her brother and, especially, her dad and the second after she was completely ready to make out with the guy she was so worried about just a second ago. While she completely ignores the words of her English teacher, she thinks that maybe having sex with him as soon as possible would clear her mind from him once and for all. That's all she can think about for the whole lesson, and maybe that's why she notices ten minutes late a text from an unknown number. She feels her heart racing in her chest, thinking about the possibility of it being actually from him.

Library. 9 P.M.? x

It amuses her how he didn't even specify it was him, as if he knew damn well that all she was waiting for was a text from him. She finds herself smiling to herself, ignoring once again her teacher. She's really hoping he wants to starts things up from where they left them. She quivers at the only thought, immediately feeling herself becoming hot between her legs. She's hating, absolutely hating, what this guy is doing to her.

Who is it? x

She decides to type back, after just looking at the screen, for a few seconds, with a dumb smile on her face.
She doesn't want to seem too invested or interested already, but at the same time she wants him to understand that she's teasing him.
The lesson ends at 8 P.M., so she's going to have just one hour to get ready. She wants to take a shower and wear something cuter than the blue velvet pants and beige jumper she's wearing right now. When her phone screen lights up she immediately notices it this time and she quickly opens the text. She's already saved his number with a "H.", she doesn't want to risk it with her brother.

It's Harry. So yes or no?

She quickly types a yes back and decides to focus on the last minutes of her English lesson now.
When she arrives to her room she brings herself to the shower as quick as she can, throwing her clothes on the bed and her black flats messily around the room with her heavy bag. She feels relieved that Cielo and Avery are not there yet, so she can get ready quicker.
Under the shower she thinks very wisely about shaving her whole body, paying attention not to forget any spot. She feels stupid for doing that, even though she doesn't know if they're actually going to have sex. If it depended on Scarlett, she'd have sex with him, but the fact that she doesn't know if he feels the same bothers her to no end.
After drying her hair and body, she wears one of her favorite set of lingerie: a pale pink triangle bra with a matching thong. The design is very simple, she just loves the way it hugs her body in all the perfect places.
The first half a hour is gone like that, and she takes at least fifteen minutes more trying to figure out the outfit for the night. She picks, at the end, a little ivory dress that hugs her chest perfectly and is more loose on her thighs matching it with the black flats she was wearing just before. She does her makeup in a hurry, very natural eyes with glossy lips and she leaves her hair loose in soft waves.
When Harry sees Scarlett arriving it seems like she's ran 'till here. She looks absolutely breathtaking to Harry, like usual. He's sitting on the steps of the library and she's walking to him with a smile on her lips, the same lips he hasn't been able to stop thinking about for the whole night and day. After going back to his room, last night, he had found himself masturbating in the shower thinking about those lips and how badly he wanted to possess them.
He has no idea why he asked to meet at the library, he wanted to have privacy but he didn't trust being in his room considering that Poe could be there in any moment and he didn't want to risk and bringing her to the old shed again, considering that they could find there people that he doesn't want her to meet. Calvin is one of them too, but he couldn't do absolutely nothing about how last night went.