24.*

*contains strong sexual content

FOUR MONTHS BEFORE SCARLETT'S DISAPPEARANCE

Between all the months in a year March has always been Harry's least favorite. It's always the most difficult period of the year to him, when it gets difficult to forget, to act like nothing has ever happened, to pretend everything is fine. The past years he knew how to forget, this year is different. He's trying to get his life back on tracks, to avoid harmful substances and stupid actions, so, this year, will definitely be more difficult. He's scared, if he has to be honest. It's almost been five years from that day.
When he opens his eyes he's quite surprised in seeing that Scarlett's not in bed. The first thing he does is checking the rest of the house and when she's nowhere to be found he dials her phone number, but he can hear it ring right outside of the door. Soon enough the door is opened and Scarlett gets in.

"Good morning!" She tells him with a smile. "I got you breakfast!" She shows him the bag between her hand with an excited grin. She closes the door behind her and walks toward the counter.

"Where were you?" Harry asks. She disappears a lot lately and never explains nothing to him. He follows her to the counter sitting down on one of the stools while she takes two cups from the cupboard.

"You want tea or coffee?" She ignores his question, while she fills her cup with milk.

"I asked you a question." Harry tells her quite annoyed by her behavior. At his words Scarlett snorts, sitting down on the stool in front of him and taking a croissant from the bag she's brought.

"I bought breakfast!" She says, waving the croissant in front of his face. Harry immediately rolls his eyes at her attitude. "Oh, now it's you acting jealous... ironic." She rolls her eyes, giggling to herself.

"I'm not jealous, I'm worried!" He raises his voice and he glares at her. She's constantly moody and she acts weird the majority of the time so Harry has no idea what the hell is going on with her.

"Worried for what? I'm fine!" She lets out a frustrated breath at his words. He's secrets with her so she doesn't see why she can't do the same with him. He doesn't have to know everything. Harry shakes his head frustrated at her attitude and when he's about to get up to leave, she grabs his hand to stop him.

"Listen, I feel so good today... why do you want to ruin it? Let's just have a day for ourselves!" She walks to his side of the counter and sits down on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. Harry sighs, feeling immediately better in having her so near to him. She's right, she's been in such a bad mood lately and now that she looks euphoric he shouldn't ruin it for her. Or them. He adjusts a lock of her hair behind her ear and sweetly kisses her lips. She smiles at him and brings her hands between his hair, playing with the curled locks of his short hair. She feels extremely good by just being here, in his arms, looking at his beautiful face. He can still make her feel as if nothing has ever happened. As if her whole life hasn't crumbled to pieces.

"I wanted to tell you that I'm sure you're gonna become the most attractive movie director ever and that I'm sorry for what I said the other day." Harry's lips immediately curve into a smile at her words and she giggles with him. She drags him to her lips by the collar of his shirt and he quickly wraps her arms around her thin waist.

"You think I could make it?" Harry whispers against her lips.

"Of course! I think you're gonna be amazing!" She nods her head with enthusiasm and holds him tight against her. She'd stay here, hugging him, 24/7. She can never get enough of his strong arms around her and his warm chest welcoming her.

"I also thought that I could producing movies... my father has so much money that he doesn't even know what to do with them. I think I'd like it!" Scarlett smiles and nods her head. She loves seeing him so enthusiastic about it, she's just very happy he's finally found something he truly likes.