23.

AROUND 5 MONTHS AGO

"Do you have an appointment, Sir?" The voice of Steven Burns' secretary is sweet, kind and not so keen on telling him to leave, probably also because Harry's a very attractive guy and she can clearly recognize that. She's been looking at him with heart eyes since he first walked in.

"No but tell him it's about El Fresco. It's very important." The young secretary hesitates for a few seconds before dialing the number of her boss.

"Do you know each other?" She asks him, while the phone rings.

"Yes, my father is a good friend of him." Harry politely nods his head and smiles. When he answers and his secretary tells him why Harry is here he doesn't hesitate at all to let him in. The girl explains him the way to his office and Harry quickly obliges, walking down the big corridor. When he gets in and closes the door behind him it looks like Steven has just seen a ghost. His face is pale and twisted in some sort of bothering and he can spot a couple of droplets of sweat on his bald head. Harry tries to match his scared expression and sits down, in front of him.

"Harry, what's happening?"

"Mr. Burns, you have to excuse my sudden visit but as you can imagine I'm very worried about what's going on." Harry sighs, trying to fake his best desolated face, to match Steven's.

"You're on that list too?" Steven asks, almost scared to the only mention of it. Harry quickly nods his head.

"I figured you were too because I remember you used to go there often and I wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one they've framed." Harry recites the words he's been rehearsing with Cielo just perfect.

"I head some other people... there are a lot, Harry." He rubs his forehead in exasperation. "I can't sleep, or eat anymore... if Cindy finds out about it, or my kids..." He lets out a sob, just thinking about the possible consequences. Between all the people he knew that Steven would have been the easier to crack. He's always been a coward without balls, way too intimidated by his wife. He definitely has too much to lose, he's going to do whatever they ask. "The worst part is that they're asking nothing. What if they'll just sell it to the press?"

"They've contacted me!" Harry immediately says. Steven's eyes are quickly up to him, so wide open, just like his lips. Harry takes a folded paper from his pocket and shows it to him. They scanned the only picture Cielo had of her mother and cut them men and her grandmother out of it. "They want to know where this woman is." Steven quickly takes the paper from his hand and looks at it with attention. The worried expression on his face tells him that he's probably never seen her.

"I've never seen her before..." he sobs again, desperately bringing his big hand on his bald head. Harry's sure that he's going to do anything in his power to find her.

"Me neither, but I thought that you could find her... you have more connections than me, you have more resources." Harry fakes worry while he speaks, trying to match Steven's. He's always been a good actor.

"I will do anything in my power to find her." He determinately nods his head. "I'll call you as soon as I know something."

"Good. They said that they'll delete our names off that list before publishing it if we find her." He sees a sparkle of hope in Steven's eyes and he's sure that this will be enough of an incentive to do whatever is in his power to find her.

"It's been a pleasure, despite the circumstances." Steven quickly stands up with Harry when he does, to accompany him to the door of his office. They shake each other's hands before Harry walks out with a wide smirk on his face. That's definitely something he enjoys doing, he wasn't expecting that.