First Kiss (Ryan Reynolds and Andrew Garfield)

Andrew's POV
I had had a crush on Ryan Reynolds for the longest time imaginable. Ever since I first saw him I knew I just needed to know him - and if that meant I could only be his friend and nothing more, then so be it. It would be better than nothing. As time went on, my innocent little crush on him grew and grew until it was far more than just a lame high school crush. I knew it wouldn't go away anytime soon. I hoped that, somehow, he would return the feelings that I felt for him. I had told myself, over and over again, perhaps millions of times, that that day may never come. But no one could have ever prepared me for what happened at the Golden Globe Awards, only a few days ago. If you had told me, say about four years ago, that Ryan Reynolds, himself, would kiss me, at the Golden Globe Awards, in front of, not only a packed auditorium, but on live TV, with practically the whole world watching, I would have laughed in your face, and ask you why on earth I would want to know that, and say that I was definitely NOT gay.

Anyway, Ryan Reynolds, himself, did in fact kiss me. Yes, it was at the Golden Globes in front of millions. No, billions! I was surprised at first, but then I started to kiss back. We both seemed totally oblivious to what was going on around us, and when we looked around at the thousands of people, all staring back at us, I realised what had actually just taken place. In REALITY - not in my dreams or fantasies.

After that incident, and brilliant recovery over shock by the hosts, the awards continued on as usual. By the end, I realised that Ryan's hand had somehow found it's way to my thigh. As soon as people started getting up and mingling with the other celebrities, I felt someone grab my hand and pull me outside and to the side of the building. Once there, I was able to see who my kidnapper was. RYAN. He let go of my hand, only to cup each of my cheeks with one of his hands. He pushed my body against the wall, and whispered in my ear seductively.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that."

A/N: I know it really sucks but I didn't know what else to write and I thought the ending was quite nice.

Please send requests to my inbox

#YOU ARE WORTH IT

Remember:

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE WORTH IT

YOU ARE UNIQUE

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

HAVE FUN

LOVE PEOPLE

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

BE THANKFUL

and most importantly

BE YOURSELF