(Hiddlesworth)

Because I love Elsa Pataky and their children so much and I can't bare the thought of having to write a break up, in this AU, Elsa never married Chris, instead she married Luke Hemsworth (Chris' older brother) and the children still exist, as Chris' neice/nephew

*set during the filming of Avengers Assemble*

Tom's POV

I walked over to Chris' trailer. Chris E, Robert, Jeremy and Scarlett were going out to celebrate the last day of filming, and I had been sent to get Chris H. I knocked on the door to the trailer but there was no answer. I knocked again, but still there was no answer. I began to get a little worried as this wasn't at all like Chris. He always - and I mean always - answered on the first knock. I decided to try one last time, but just before my fist hit the door, I heard a sob. I frowned, then looked behind me. Robert had just called my name.

"Go on ahead. I'll catch up." I watched as Robert nodded, ran off to the others, mumbled something to them, then all four of them set off to the local bar. I turned back to the door and put my ear against the cool metal, straining to hear. I heard another sob, the spoke through the thin metal.

"Chris, are you alright? The others are going to the bar to get some drinks. I came to ask if you wants to join them." I stopped talking to listen, but I couldn't hear anything but quiet, irregular sobs. "Chris seriously. Are you alright? You're making me really worried." Again, there was nothing but the quiet sobs. "Chris please. I'm coming in." We had all been given a master key to all the trailers, so that if there was an emergency, it could be easily solved.

"No, don't." But it was too late. I had already opened the door and stepped inside. I immediately saw Chris' hunched figure, leaning over the small table in the corner of the trailer. I closed the door behind and hesitantly stepped forward. I reached a hand out and placed it one Chris' shoulder, leaning down so I would be at the same height as his seated figure.

"Chris, please, tell me what's wrong. Don't hide from me. I want to help." Chris stared up at me, his blue eyes glistening from the tears, evidence of them in the tear tracks staining his cheeks. In a moment of courage, I brought my thumb over to wipe the tears off his cheeks. "Chris... please..." I was almost begging him.

"I can't. You'll hate me. You'll never want to speak to me again. See me again. What good would that do for the films. It's better if I keep it to myself and then you'll never find out." Chris spoke through wavering voice and I could hear that tears were threateningly close.

"Chris, look at me. You can't know that I'll hate you. In fact, I could never hate you." I slipped my finger under his chin and made him look up at me. "Chris, I could never hate you."

"But you don't know what it is..." He trailed off.

"You're right. I don't know. Tell me and then I will know."

"You sure you want to know? Really?"

"Yes, of course, more than anything."

"Ilikeyou." He said it so quickly and quietly that I almost missed it. My facial expression hadn't changed - well maybe it had - maybe I looked shocked. Maybe he took that to mean something bad. He moved away trying to get out of my arms. but I didn't let him. I pulled him back, then smashed my lips down to his. I felt him tense, but soon he melted into the kiss. I pulled away first.

"I like you too."

"What?"

"I like you.

"You don't hate me?"

"I told you. I could never hate you." I smiled at him. "Hey, do you want to go to the bar and see the others? I said we would catch up with them. But we don't have to. We can just stay and talk. Or not talk."

"I don't want to go. Can you stay?"

"Of course. Do you want to talk?" He nodded. "What about?" He shrugged. "Why were you crying? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"My brother called. He told me that you would never like me an no on would want me." Then his eyes widened. "Please don't hurt him though."

"Anything for you, baby." I pulled I'm into another kiss. I felt Chris recover as he licked over my bottom lip, asking for permission. I gasped and he slipped his tongue in. We fought for dominance, but he won. I melted into the kiss, and gasped again when he lifted me effortlessly and carried me to the bed. "Chris... please...." He pulled away.

"What is it?"

"Not now. They could come back anytime. And I want our first time to be special. Not in some trailer."

"Of course. I want it to be special too. Do you want to just cuddle?"

"Yeah."

No One's POV

Chris pulled Tom closer to him so that they were chest to chest. They talked for a while, before they bothe drifted off into a deep sleep.

When Robert, Chris E, Jeremy and Scarlett arrived back at the trailers, Robert said he would go look for both Tom and Chris H.

No one knows how Robert got hold of that photo of the two actors cuddled up close in Chris H's trailer, sleeping soundly.

A/N: wow two in one day. I thought I would make up for the fact I have been inactive these past couple months (and also the really sad one I posted a few days ago).

Thankyou so much for all the reads, comments and votes. It's so nice hearing from all of you. I also am hoping to put another chapter of my other book up this weekend. If you haven't already, please go check it out.

Please send requests to my inbox

#YOU ARE WORTH IT

Remember:

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE WORTH IT

YOU ARE UNIQUE

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

HAVE FUN

LOVE PEOPLE

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

BE THANKFUL

and most importantly

BE YOURSELF