What's His Problem? (Stucky - pre-serum!Steve)

pre-serum!Steve

High School AU

Enjoy the picture of our Sebby ^^^

*Everything in italics is in Russian.*

"You like him, don't you?" Bucky looked up at Natasha from where he had been looking at Steve.

"Yeah. I'm in love His sparkling blue eyes." Bucky could go on, but Natasha interrupted him.

"Ask him out then, if you're so in love." Bucky's eyes widened. He raised his voice.

"No way. I am NOT doing that." Steve was staring at him. "What's his problem?" Steve left the room. "I mean, come on, I was fucking talking to you, not fucking him." When he realised what he had said he clamped a hand over his mouth and turned bright red.

"OMG. You're fucking him. You are. Yes you are. I knew it." Bucky tried telling her that she was wrong. That he most definitely was NOT fucking Steve - he was. Natasha ran off down the corridor. "Tony! you owe me." Steve came back into the room - laughing his head off and pulling Bucky into a kiss.

Sorry it's so short. Just a little filler. I don't think I will get round to updating anything for a while (basically 3 weeks) because I have my mock exams. Thank you all so much for your loyalty. It means a lot.

Above is a video of RoadTripTV. Please check them out. They're amazing. Some of you might have heard of them. Anyway, there are the best boyband around right now. They are all so fit as well. There's Andy, Rye, Brooklyn, Mikey and Jack (he's super cute - he's Irish!!!). There just began RoadTrip 2.0 - basically they bought an 8 bedroom house after being in a 2 bedroom flat. If you have read to the bottom of this note then please go check them out.

Please send requests to my inbox

#YOU ARE WORTH IT

Remember:

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE WORTH IT

YOU ARE UNIQUE

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

HAVE FUN

LOVE PEOPLE

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

BE THANKFUL

and most importantly

BE YOURSELF