Stony

Requested by Draco3416

Summary: Steve is a cop and Tony is a criminal. Tony was just really drunk and so is in a holding cell for the night.
Warnings: language

"Hello...anyone there??" Tony banged on the bars of the holding cell. He heard some footsteps coming his way. "Hey, I've been here more than 10 hours. Give me some food or something bitch." Tony regretted that. The guy who turned the corner was extremely hot. He almost made Tony swoon. "Hey." Tony flirtatiously said. As the man came closer Tony reached his hand through the bars and pulled the cop closer to him, so if it hadn't been for the cold metal bars the two would have been touching, chest to chest. "What's a pretty guy like you doing here? Huh?" The man blushed. Tony brought a finger to the man's  cheek and he caressed it. The man blushed even more. He was cherry red now. "What's your name?"

"Steve." The man - Steve - said.

"Tony." He had meant to say it with more sass and perhaps a little more flirtatious, but the word - his own name - came out as more of a whisper. "Tony." He repeated.

"Well, Tony, you can go now." Steve unlocked the cell door and have Tony his personals before letting him go. "Wait. I get off in an hour. Come back to mine?" Tony nodded and took the piece of paper that Steve gave him. It had a few numbers on which he guessed was his address.

*time skip*

Tony knocked on Steve's flat door exactly an hour and 2 minutes later. The door was opened quickly. Steve stood there. The two of them stood there for a while, just looking into each other's eyes, before Steve motioned for Tony to come in.

"So... what do you wanna do?" Tony stepped closer to Steve. "Something like this... Does that seem right..." Tony leaned up, pulling Steve down by grabbing his shirt collar and pressed his lips to Steve's plush pink ones. Steve kissed back with hard passion. He pushed Tony back until he was pressed against the wall. Tony began rubbing up against Steve.

"Is that your gun in you pocket or..." he leaned up so he was now whispering in Steve's ear. "Are you just happy to see me?" He smirked then his tongue made its way down Steve's jaw. He felt Steve shiver beneath him. Steve pushed him back against the wall and began sucking on his neck, causing some hickeys to form there. Tony felt Steve pat his thigh. Tony jumped and Steve caught him, cupping his ass. Steve carried Tony into the bedroom before slamming him down on the bed. He crawled on top of him before tearing his shirt off of Tony followed shortly by his own shirt. He immediately started kissing down Tony's chest, pausing at various scars and kissing for longer in those areas. Tony bit his lip to keep his moans silent, but he failed. In the next few minutes Steve shed the rest of their clothes, throwing them across the room.

*time skip*

"Oh Steve, please. More... Yes right there!!!! Oh!!... Steve I'm gonna come."

"Come for me baby. Come on baby. You can do it." I have no idea what I'm writing at this point.

A few moments later, Steve came as well. "Oh baby, you've done so well. You were so good for me." Steve stroked away some hair that had fallen in front of Tony's eyes and leaned down to place a light kiss on his lips, before pulling out.

They lay in Steve's bed cuddling for a couple of minutes.

"Will I see you again?" Over the course of the past few hours, it had become quite evident that Tony was actually very shy. He also was very anxious. His criminal exterior was just a mask, it seemed.

"If you want baby. I'm sure it can be arranged."

Hope you liked it.

Remember if you have requests send through private messages.

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE PRECIOUS

YOU ARE WORTH IT

YOU ARE UNIQUE

LOVE PEOPLE

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

BE THANKFUL

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

BE YOU