Thorquill

Requested by cake_bytheocean_

Summary: Thor and Quill are dating and Quill gets hurt on a mission and Thor takes care of him. Quill begins to have nightmares. HAPPY ENDING

Quill walked into the common area of the tower after his mission. He had been badly hurt and he could hardly walk, but he hadn't called for any help. He didn't want to seem like he was the person who always needed saving. He soon passed out on one of the many plush couches from exhaustion. This is how the rest of the team found him later that evening. Thor immediately ran over to him, happy that his boyfriend was back from his mission, but when he for closer he could see the cuts, bruises and blood that covered Peter's clothes. He picked him up bridal style and took him to their bedroom where he lay him down on the bed. When Peter woke up Thor had just finished carefully taking off Peter's bloody and dirty clothes, leaving him in his underwear. Thor hadn't noticed that his boyfriend was now conscious.

"I'm sorry..." Thor looked up at Peter.

"What are you sorry about? You have nothing to be sorry about, baby." Thor looked into Peter's eyes and saw he was about to cry. "Hey, what's wrong? Huh? I can't help you if you don't tell me, baby."

"I can't do anything right. I fail at everything. I am a failure." Thor spent the next hour reassuring his lover that he most certainly was not a failure. The next hour was spent cleaning Peter's many wounds.

*time skip*

Thor woke up to a movement in the bed. He looked to his side and saw that his boyfriend was thrashing about in the bed and mumbling something. He woke him up so he wouldn't have to suffer whatever was happening in his nightmare any longer. Peter gasped awake, sweat dripping down his forehead. Thor held him close and stroked his hair out of his eyes.

"Ssshhhh, its alright. I'm here."

"Please don't leave me, please."

"Oh baby, no never. You know I would never do something like that. I love you, remember? Yeah? That means I'm never gonna leave you. I'm gonna be here by your side through everything, okay?" Peter nodded. "Let's go back to sleep, huh?" Peter nodded again.

"I love you Thor."

"I love you too, darling." Thor kissed the top of Peter's head before slowly falling asleep.

Whenever Peter had a nightmare, Thor was there for him.

Whenever Thor had a nightmare, Peter was there for him.

Thank you for reading. Hope you all liked that. Bit shorter than the one before this. Never mind.

Requests are still open. I'm just letting you know that it may take a few days or weeks for me to write and post your request. I am open to anything as well, so even if I haven't written anything like what you would like to read, request it and I will see what I can do. I would to write for you guys so that means writing what you want to read.

I LOVE YOU

YOU ARE PRECIOUS

YOU ARE WORTH IT

YOU ARE UNIQUE

THANK YOU

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

BE YOURSELF

LOVE PEOPLE

BE THANKFUL

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

Please send requests to my inbox