Peter and Flash Part 2

Requested by ladyjags

Previously...
"I know you like me. I've seen the way you look at me." Before Peter could say anything, he felt Flash's lips on his. Flash pulled back after a second. "You're in luck. I feel the same." And with that he left, leaving Peter watching him, confused at what had just happened. He brought a hand up to his lips, a smile forming on his lips.

Now...
"See you after school, Peter." Flash walked past Peter and Ned. It was last period.

"What's up with him." Peter didn't answer so Ned waved his hand in front of Peter to get his attention. Peter just shrugged and walked into their last lesson.

*time skip - after school*

"Peter! There's a friend for you!!" May's voice rung out through the small flat. Peter looked up from his desk where he was doing his homework and saw Flash standing in the doorway.

"Uhhhh... hi?? What are you doing here??"

"I said I would see you after school didn't I? So here I am." Flash walked closer to Peter. Peter stood up out of his chair.

"What do you want?"

"You." Flash cupped Peter's cheek and stroked his thumb along the pale skin. Peter couldn't believe what was happening. "I'm sorry for everything. Truly I am. But all that is gonna change." Flash leaned down and kissed Peter. Peter quickly wrapped his arms around Flash's neck pulling him closer. They continued making out for a few more minutes until Flash pulled away just enough to see into his chocolate eyes. "Peter Benjamin Parker, will you go to homecoming with me?"

'How did he know my middle name?' Peter thought.

He started nodding. "Is that a yes?"

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes!!"

Thank you for all your support.
I hope you liked it ladyjags
Shoutout to hamil_nerd for your continued support and love. Thank you.
Requests are still open as always.

Remember:

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE WORTH IT

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

and most importantly

HAVE FUN

Please send requests to my inbox