Eternal Love (Spideypool)

"Pete!" The door to Peter's flat flung open as the one and only Wade Wilson, frantically searching for his younger boyfriend. "Pete! I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. You know I didn't. I didn't know it was you. Peter, please, where are you?" Wade sighed, sitting down on the couch, had in his hands, feeling like he had screwed everything up. His only chance at happiness. He was a failure and he knew it. He hears a door open - he knew it was Peter's room, he had heard the sound of that creaky door so many times - and he looked up, seeing the damage he had created all over Peter's body. He jumped up. "My god! Peter, what have I done!" Wade knew he had thrown punches, but he didn't know it was this bad. He cupped Peter's face with both hands, then pulled him into a hug, careful not to hurt him.

"It wasn't you, Wade." Peter mumbled into Wade's chest. Wade pulled away slightly, just enough so he could look Peter in the eyes.

"What wasn't me? Of course it was me! I hurt you - look what I did."

"No, it wasn't you. When I left you, I came back and got changed and - Aunt May wasn't home - I went back out again. It was dark, but I thought I would be safe, but then a group of people pulled me into an alley, then they beat me up. I didn't see their faces - it was too dark - but I recognised their voices. It was the boys from school - the ones who are always bullying me. It was them I'm sure of it."

"Oh Babyboy. Has May seen you? Does she know?"

"No. I don't want her to know. She's away. Doesn't get back until Tuesday - almost a week. Don't tell her please."

"No, of course I won't. Whatever you want. Right now though, I just need to go put those boys straight." Wade pulled away from Peter and started walking towards the door.

"No. Please. I don't want you to hurt them."

"But... baby... they need to be taught a lesson." Peter looked up at Wade, pleading with him.

"Please. I just want you to stay with me. Please, Wade." Peter's puppy's eyes were enough to convince Wade to stay with him.

Wade lay back down on the couch with Peter, until he heard Peter's soft snores. Normally, Wade would leave, but he couldn't bring himself to do it, so he fell asleep next to Peter, and woke up the next day with Peter in his arms.

A/N: also, don't be afraid to request anything, just private message me.

I am also hopefully going to start an imagines/preferences book, so if you have any ideas of who I could write about/what preferences I could write about that would be great.

#YOU ARE WORTH IT

Remember:

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE WORTH IT

YOU ARE UNIQUE

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

HAVE FUN

LOVE PEOPLE

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

BE THANKFUL

and most importantly

BE YOURSELF