Peter Parker and Harley

Requested by @Ocean_Oasis

"Peter come here. There's someone I want you to meet." Peter walked over to Bruce who stood there with a boy who about Peter's age. "Peter this is Harley. He's a little older than you but I'm sure you'll get along." Harley smiled at Peter who returned the gesture.

*time skip - two years later: the anniversary of Tony's death*

"Hey Peter." Peter looked up and saw Harley. As soon as the two made eye contact Peter broke. Tears fell down his cheeks at an alarming rate.

"I miss him Harley. It's been two years but I still miss him. It hurts so much." Peter cried into Harley shirt, clinging onto harley as if his life depended on it.

"I know you do Peter I know you do. I do too. But we'll get through it together.  Okay?" Peter hummed in agreement through his sobs. He knew he wouldn't have been able to get this far without Harley. Harley was his rock. Wi th out Harley Peter wouldn't be here. He would be wherever Tony was. Harley felt Peter relax and could hear that his sobs had become less violent. "Come on. Let's go to bed. You need to sleep." Harley picked Peter up and carried him to their bedroom where he lay him on the bed before getting in bed himself and pulling the cover over the both of them. Peter's cuddled into his side and Harley wrapped his arms around him. He kissed his head before falling asleep himself.

I hope you like it @Ocean_Oasis.

Remember #YOUAREWORTHIT and #FINDGOODINEVERYTHING (if you watch April and Davey vlogs and YAWI vlogs on YouTube you will know where I got it from).

Please send requests to my inbox