Thorbruce

Requested by 666sadboi666
Hope you like it.

Thor was lying on his bed reading, when Bruce came in. Thor didn't look up straight away but did put his book down when Bruce curled up next to him on the bed and wrapped his arms around Thor's waist.

"Hard day, huh?" Bruce nodded. "Wanna watch a movie?" Again Bruce nodded. "Let's get you out of these clothes then, and into something more comfy." Thor stood up and went to get a pair of his joggers and a top. When he came back Bruce had stripped off his clothes and was now just in his underwear. Shivering. Thor ran to him helping him into the clean, warm clothes. He then got into bed next to Bruce and pulled him closer, turning on Netflix and switching on The Matrix (great film. I watched it for the first time a few days ago and now I can't stop thinking about it).

Bruce cuddled closer to Thor. He murmured something that only Thor would have been able to hear if there had been anybody else in the room. "I love you too baby."

Sorry it's so short.

Send in your requests. Please send requests to my inbox

If you want to chat, private message me. I love talking to all my readers.

THANK YOU

I LOVE YOU

YOU ARE WORTH IT

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

YOU ARE UNIQUE

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE PRECIOUS

BE YOURSELF

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

BE THANKFUL