Starker

Requested by iamKhrfan123
Tony Stark (41) and Peter Parker (19) are married. Aunt May is happy because her baby Peter is happy.

Tony's POV
I was so happy. I saw Pete's adorable face just before I closed my eyes to go to sleep and would see it again as soon as I woke up. But this morning something was different. I knew it from the moment I opened my eyes. Peter. I sat up quickly. Where was he??!! I ran out of the room into the common area. "Where is Peter??" Everyone looked me with confused looks and just shrugged their shoulders. I ran back out of the room beginning to panic. "Jarvis, where is Peter?"

"In his bedroom."

"He isn't. I would know!!" I was really panicking now.

"In his old room, sir." I ran towards Peter's old bedroom. I slowly pushed open the door peering my head round it. "Peter?? Love? Are you in here?" I heard a quiet sob and realised that the bundle of sheets on the bed was covering Peter. I walked over to the bed, calmer now that I had found Peter, and sat down. Peter sat up and looked into my eyes. It was obvious he had been crying - his eyes were red - and that he hadn't slept at all last night - he had dark circles under his eyes. When he looked up at me he broke. He cried into my chest as he cling to my shirt. I pulled him into my lap and rubbed his back whispering sweet nothings into his ear. "Petey, it's alright. I got you now. Why don't you tell me what's wrong, yeah??" Peter looked up at me again.

"Steve. He said you don't love me anymore. He told me I'm not good enough for you. He said I didn't deserve you."

"Oh Petey..." I pulled Peter back into me and hugged him tight. When he had stopped crying, he told me the whole story.

*5 hours ago*

No one's POV
Peter sat up and put a hand to his throat. It was dry and he was finding it hard to swallow. He slipped out of bed, careful not to disturb his husband sleeping softly beside him. He made his way to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Once there, he looked up to get the glass and saw Steve looking back down at him. Apparently, Steve had had the same idea as Peter.

"You're so naive. Can't you see that Tony is just using you. He doesn't actually love you. He told me himself." With that, Steve left the room purposely bumping Peter's shoulder causing him to fall back a bit. Peter tried to hold back the tears as he walked slowly back to his and Tony's room. Just as he was about the push it open he made the decision to go back to his old bedroom. If tomy didn't actually love him, then he would leave Tony and let him do whatever he wanted.
I lay down on the bed, pulling all the blankets over him. He didn't sleep anymore that night. Just cried.

*present time*

"Don't listen to him. He's a dick. It's not true. None of it is. I love you Peter with all my heart. I couldn't be any happier that I finally have you. Petey you are my reason to keep living. You are what keeps me alive. I love you. So much." Tony cupped Peter's face, stroking it, and kissed him lightly, first on his nose then on the lips. "Now, let's go back to our room, yeah?" Tony lifted up Peter into his arms and walked out into the common area. Clint was talking with Nat and Bruce, Thor was reading and Steve was on his phone (he caught up with technology and the 21st century LOL). Nat saw Tony enter with Peter in his arms and immediately nudged Clint's arm to shut him up. At the silence, everyone then looked up.

"Steve, either leave or stop trying to sabotage my marriage." And as Tony left, he spoke to Jarvis. "Jarvis, I don't want any interruptions however urgent."

"Yes sir." Replied the AI.

Tony looked down at Peter seeing that he was asleep, his head resting on Tony's shoulder.

I hope this is what you wanted iamKhrfan123. Remember to send in your requests. I will do any ship. I am also happy to do crossover one shots as well (e.g. Iron Man and Magneto)

I will no longer be replying to requests in the comment section.
Please send requests to my inbox

#YOU ARE WORTH IT

Remember:

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE WORTH IT

YOU ARE UNIQUE

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

HAVE FUN

LOVE PEOPLE

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

BE THANKFUL

and most importantly

BE YOURSELF