Thorquill

Requested by 

This morning I saw the advert for the new Samsung S10 with the wireless charging thing. I was inspired by it for this.

Thor was sitting in a cafe when he saw the man a few seats over cursing at his phone. Thor couldn't hear the whole conversation between the man and his phone, but he could make out that the man's phone was about to die. Thor walked over to the man.

"Do you want to charge?" The man looked at him, a questioning look on his face, his eyebrows raised, before he smiled.

"Yeah." After a few moments of silence, the man spoke up again. "Peter."

"Thor." They shook hands. "I know this is weird, but can I have your number?" The man - Peter - smiled again, his eyes sparkling. 'Damn was he cute' he thought.

"Only if I can have yours."

*time skip - (Spongebob overvoice thing) a few hours later*

Thor was bored. He called Peter. After a few rings, Peter answered. "Hey, it's me again. Thor. You might not remember me."

"No, of course I remember you. How could I forget your *luscious* locks!" Peter said jokingly. Thor blushed on the other side of the phone.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the cinema with me later. Only if you're free of course." Thor added after a pause.

"Yeah, that would be cool." They agreed to meet at the movie theatre 20 minutes later.

*time skip - in the movie theatre*

Peter looked at Thor in the corner of his eye. He then looked down at their hands. They were close, but not close enough. He subtly intertwined his fingers into Thor's. 

Please send requests to my inbox

#YOU ARE WORTH IT

Remember:

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE WORTH IT

YOU ARE UNIQUE

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

HAVE FUN

LOVE PEOPLE

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

BE THANKFUL

and most importantly

BE YOURSELF