Starker (fem!Peter)

Requested by @iamKhrfan123
Hope you like this
Peter = Penny

While she was walking down the street Penny's phone rang and she rummaged around in her handbag until she found it. She saw that it was Mr Stark her employer calling and answered straight away.

"Mr Stark, is everything OK?"

"Yes thankyou Penny. I was just calling to see if you would be able to come and look after Morgan. Pepper and I have to see our lawyer about the divorce. I know it's your day off but I'll pay you the extra. Would that be alright?"

"Of course, Mr Stark. You know i could never pass up an opportunity to see Morgan." Penny smiled. It also meant she could see Tony. "What time would you like me to come?"

"Does 3 this afternoon work?"

"Yeah I'll see you then." Penny pushed opine the door to the cafe and ordered a sandwich and drink. Once she had finished her lunch it was 2.30pm. It would take her 25 minutes to get to the Stark mansion so she headed off in that direction.

*time skip - at the mansion*

Penny knocked on the large door and was greeted by Happy.

"Good afternoon Penny. Morgan's in the garden at the back.' Penny smiled back at Happy and walked through the house and into the garden where she was met by a smiling Morgan.

"Look, Penny, look. My tooth cam out." She smiled and pointed to the gap in her mouth where a tooth used to be. "I'm going to put it under my pillow tonight and the tooth fairy will come and take it and give me a dollar." Penny smiled back fondly. Morgan really was a gift. For the next 30 minutes Morgan and Penny played together in the garden until it was time to say goodbye to Pepper and Tony. Another 2 hours of playing in the garden until it started to get dark and Morgan declared she was hungry. Once they ate and Morgan had gotten into her pyjamas they watched some TV before it was time for Morgan to go to bed.

Penny had wanted to wait up for Pepper Tony and Happy to come home but after watching three hours of Grey's Anatomy she found herself falling to sleep. Two hours later she was woke by Tony.

"Mr Stark I'm sorry. I hadn't meant to fall asleep."

"Don't be sorry. I'm sorry we were so late getting back." Tony stood up and walked to the door, but hesitated. Penny sat up.

"Are you okay, Mr Stark? Do you want to talk about it?"

"The divorce has been finalised. Morgan will live with Pepper but I will have on weekends and we'll spend holidays together with the rest of the family." He looked into Penny's eyes. "Do you know why we got the divorce?" Penny was taken aback by the question, but answered anyway. She shook her head no. "I no longer over her. She no longer loved me."

"I'm so sorry Mr Stark. Is there anything I can do?"

"Stay."

"Of course Mr Stark."

Part 2????
I hope you like it @iamKhrfan123
If you guys would like a part 2 comment what you think should happen.
Please vote and comment.

I LOVE YOU

YOU ARE WORTH IT

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

Please send requests to my inbox