Spideyfrost

Requested by @MoonStones07
Hope you like this.

Peter is a few years older and due to Asgardian time Loki is the same age as Peter in humanew years.

"Hiya, guys. Wanna play a game?" Peter walked into the common area of the tower, smiling brightly.

"Yeah. Why not 7 minutes in heaven? Sounds like a good ideal!" Natasha smirked at Peter and winked, knowing of his crush on the god of mischief, Loki.

*time skip*

Peter spun the bottle, half of him hoping that it would land on Loki, the other half of him dreading the time the bottle might land on Loki. He stared at the bottle spinning round and round on the table. The bottle began to slow and Peter got more nervous. The butterflies grew and grew in his stomach.

Finally, the bottle stopped. Peter looked up to where the end of the bottle was pointing. He came face to face with Loki. All at the same time his heart lept for joy and also saddened.

Loki stood up. "Come on. Let's get this over with."  Peter's heart sunk at Loki's words. Was this really such an annoyance to him? He hoped not.

Once both of them were in the room and Clint had locked it behind him, shouting that '7 minutes start now' through the door, Loki walked closer to Peter, looking down at him.

"Is it true that you like me." Peter's eyes widened. How did he know??!! As if by magic (perhaps because he was the god of mischief) he seemedidn't to read Peter's mind. "Natasha told me." Peter slowly nodded his head, looking down at the floor. He felt Loki's soft fingers under his chin. Peter looked up into Loki's eyes. He expected to see anger or hatred in them, but instead all he saw was love. Pure love. Pure and unadulterated love. "Do you love me?" Peter nodded, but this time with more confidence. "Good." Peter frowned. "Because I love you too." Once Loki had said that he leaned down and kissed Peter lightly on the forehead then both his eyelids then his nose then his lips. He pulled away just enough to lean his forehead against Peter's forehead. He looked into Peter's eyes and smiled.

The end.
Hope you enjoyed this update.

Again any requests please send to my inbox.

LOVE YOURSELF

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

YOU ARE SPECIAL

YOU ARE LOVED

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE WORTH IT

YOU ARE PRECIOUS

LOVE PEOPLE

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

Come back for more xx
Love you all xx