I love you (Stephen Strange x Tony Stark)

A/N: I know this is a really weird pairing, but I just thought of it and decided to put it up here. Please let me know what you think of it, and if you would like to see more of this or you just think its complete crap. All reviews are greatly appreciated.

This is a College AU with an established relationship. They are living together.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Tony's POV

I poured myself a cup of coffee before walking over to the couch to cuddle with my boyfriend. I leaned over and took the remote from him and flicked through the channels. When I had gone through all the channels - more or less - and not been interested be anything so I decided to look for something on Netflix. I put on one of my favourites: Sherlock Holmes. It was the one when Jim Moriarty comes back from the dead and a bride kills herself and then haunts the groom. 'The Abominable Bride' I think it was called. Anyway, a few minutes into the episode, Stephen pipes up.

"Don't you think that Sherlock guy looks a bit like me? I mean just look at that jawline. And those eyes. Oh my gosh, the eyes. They're like a work of art."

"No way. Jarvis, where's that image I was looking at earlier."

"Here, sir." My butler - yes my family are very wealthy - handed me a piece of paper.

"See. Look.This is Sherlock as well, just played by a different actor, Robert I think." I practically shoved the piece of paper into Stephen's face. "He looks so much better, plus he is a better Sherlock."

"No way. I don't believe you. He doesn't look good at all." He scowled.

There was a pause before I managed to make a sound. I was processing what he had just said. If I looked so similar compared to the Robert/Sherlock guy and Stephen didn't think he looked any good, what does he think about me? "What!!!????" I squeaked out. I was close to tears - I don't know why - and not wanting Stephen see my cry I punched him in the face and ran out the room going to our bedroom and locking the door behind me. I crawled onto the bed and curled up into a ball, my back to the door. I heard heavy footsteps come closer until they stopped outside the door. Then the click as the lock was undone. Damn stupid locks. Stephen came in but I didn't turn around.

"Tony? I didn't mean it like that. If I could take it back I would. You know I would. Tony, please. Talk to me." I didn't turn around. I didn't move. I didn't make a sound. Well, that was until Stephen kneeled down in front of me. I squealed and jumped back in shock. "Tony. It's OK. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm sorry. I wish I could take it back, but I can't. You know that."

"Do you really mean it? You would take it back?"

"Always, in a million years." Stephen stretched out his arms to me, coaxing me into a hug. I crawled forward on the bed into Stephen's chest as I felt his arms wrap around me. "I never meant to hurt you, baby. It kills me to know that I'm the reason you're sad." I felt him kiss the top of my head. What happened next surprised the living daylight out of me. I swear I had imagined it. I pulled back just enough to into Stephen's eyes.

"What!? What did you say?"

"I said I love you."

"I love you too, Stephen."

Please send requests to my inbox

#YOU ARE WORTH IT

Remember:

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE WORTH IT

YOU ARE UNIQUE

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

HAVE FUN

LOVE PEOPLE

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

BE THANKFUL

and most importantly

BE YOURSELF