[ preface and disclaimer ]

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃

❀ 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳 ❀

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

Hello to all my readers!

It has been a while since I've uploaded anything on this profile that I haven't transferred from another account. That is due to my being in my final year of high school, and due to my being writing on my other account - chaineduplove. So, please do check out that account and the stories on there.

This story was originally written in 2010 or 2011 when I was around 10 or 11. Therefore, when I found this story 7 or 8 years later, I was utterly disturbed at my writing style all those years ago. I am so glad that this story was never, ever published on any writing websites that existed back then. After re-reading this story, and spending many cringe filled hours trying to do so, I decided that I needed to re-write this book and publish it

'Destined', previously titled 'Am I A Vampire?' and 'Her Destiny', required many hours of work, and I have had to decipher my writing from almost a decade ago. However, the style I was writing in for the final chapters of this book mirrors that of one of my few non-fanfiction books that I have written and enjoyed writing in the past two years. Therefore, that made it easier to decipher this book. However, that does not mean that the cringe was not real during those chapters as well.

The old story was written when I was going through my obsession with vampires, and when I had completed reading and watching 'The Twilight Saga' by Stephenie Meyer. That, in turn, impacted on how the old story turned out. Many of the characters, from around chapter six, are characters from 'Twilight' - and not just those that appear in the movies. Several of the characters and the abilities that appear in this story are only mentioned in the books, which I find rather sad.

Furthermore, I do believe that there were a few characters from 'The Vampire Diaries' by L. J. Smith in the original of this book - or there may just be the one. Damon Salvatore has always been my favourite from 'The Vampire Diaries' - and not just from the television series! Then again, that is easily explained. After all, I have always loved the bad guys and the bad boys - especially if they are sarcastic. (That means Damon Salvatore, Loki Laufeyson, Bucky Barnes, Malachai Parker, Kol Mikaelson, and many others.)

However, due to how badly I had written this story almost a decade ago, I've decided to scrap it all and start again. I am going to make it a proper fanfiction - a Jasper Hale fanfiction. Honestly, I am in love with Jasper's character from both the books and the movies, but I feel as though his gift wasn't explored enough in the movies - it was mentioned only one or twice over five movies.

This entire story is copyrighted to me, and I will not stand for anyone taking the plot or the characters I create within this story - that is, my original characters. They are of my own creation from almost a decade ago.

Furthermore, if this story resembles any that have already been created/written, then I do apologise as it is completely unintentional. If anyone does take anything from this story, you will be in trouble - and even possibly reported for breaking copyright laws.

© Frosch, 2018