xx. the cullen residence

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃

❀ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞

     KAYA'S FINGERS LINKED WITH Jasper's, they walk up the steps leading to the new Cullen residence. There are little to no walls, in their place being floor to ceiling windows, and Kaya can see almost the entirety of the inside of the house. Although, she can tell that it's only the front and possibly sides of the house that are fully glass pane with the occasional support beam in between two panes of glass to create sections and an aesthetic appearance. There would be no need for the back wall — the one facing the forest — to be made of glass.

     Walking in, Kaya instantly picks up on Esme's and Carlisle's scents, and her mouth widens into a grin as something that feels like electricity floods her veins. Looking over her shoulder at Jasper, Kaya cheekily pokes out her tongue and speeds up the stairs into the kitchen with no hesitation. Seconds later, Esme's arms are wrapped around Kaya as she almost hugs the life out of the younger female. Figuratively speaking, of course. As soon as Kaya is free of the brunette, she comes face-to-face with the Cullen patriarch. He gives Kaya a smile and a brief hug before releasing her as the adoptive children walk into the room.

     Jasper is instantly by Kaya's side, his fingers wrapped around hers. "Stop running away from me, Miss Salvatore."

     Kaya rolls her eyes and gives him a cheeky grin. "But we both enjoy the game."

     "Alright, lovebirds," Alice exclaims cheerily, skipping over to the Mates with Kathleen in tow. "Jasper, why don't you show Kaya the house? I'm sure she'll appreciate knowing the layout of her new home."

     Before Kaya can say anything, she is being almost dragged from the room by the honey blond male still holding her hand. Heading up another flight of stairs, Kaya's red eyes take in several doors as the pair move around the banister. There are four on the left, and three on the right. The first appears to be a bathroom, and the others bedrooms. Heading to the second last on their right, Kaya notices that it is a study filled with books — and that a painting of Aro, Marcus, Caius, and Carlisle hangs on the wall closest to Edward's bedroom beside it.

     Across the hall is a rather large room with more books. Art sculptures and paintings rest on shelves where there's space, or hang on the walls. There is a one of those bed-sofas that Kaya can never remember the name of positioned on an angle in front of the window, and a throw rug and a pillow are strewn on it. Smiling, Kaya moves around the room, her boots sinking into the soft beige carpet that complements the aesthetically pleasing look.