PART 4

Arnav reached his home, Neelam and Ankhur shocked seeing Girl with Arnav that to at night. Seeing them Khushi hides behind Arnav. Ankhur seeing a small dog in his lap and one hand holding That girl hand. Arnav came inside and closed the door.

Neelam: what is this Chote?? And who's this girl?

Arnav: I don't know Maa, some goons attacked on her, actually they kidnapped her and brought her from Mumbai to Delhi.

Neelam and Ankhur are shocked hearing this, they are seeing Khushi who again hiding behind him.

Arnav: but I don't know why they kidnapped a abnormal girl.

Ankhur: what do you mean Chote?

Arnav: she's around 21 Baba, but her way of talking and behavior is like 5 year kid.

Neelam: seeing her I think she belongs to some Royal family.

Ankhur: we can talk later, first make her change dress Chote's Maa.

Neelam nodded and trying to hold Khushi, she nodded no, and clutching Arnav more.

Arnav: she's my mother, you have your Mamma right? [ Khushi nodded her head] like that she's my Mamma, she will love you like your mother, go with her.

Khushi seeing Neelam and Arnav and then nodded, she's going with neelam and again comes back to Arnav.

Arnav: what happened??

Ankhur is staring Arnav, how their Chote talking with her so calmly and understanding her like they know each other before.

Khushi: my Tony, he always with me wherever I go.

Arnav smiled and gave Tony to Khushi, AFTER this she smilingly went inside with Neelam.Arnav is standing in his room and staring rain…. When Ankhur placed his hand on his shoulder.

Arnav: [not turning] how can people do like this Baba, she don't know anything and they kidnapped a innocent girl like that.

Ankhur: I am also shocked hearing this Chote, but revenge is something that they don't see anyone.

Arnav: I don't know what to do Baba, that's why I brought her home, where she go in this unknown city and that to in this condition.

Neelam: [coming with coffee] you Done right thing Chote, she's so innocent, don't know how people think like that.

Arnav: what she's doing??

Neelam: she's drying her hair, you drink this coffee, I will make her eat something.

Arnav nodded and took coffee from his mother. Neelam came to Khushi taking food.

Khushi: what I will call you??

Neelam: [caressing her head] whatever you like Doll.

Khushi: Doll?? My Mamma call me as Gudiya, so I will call you Maa like he do.

Neelam; he's my son, Arnav Singh Raizada, ​you can call him as Arnav.

Khushi nodded, neelam is feeding her, Ankhur is smiling seeing Neelam making her feed. This nature of neelam he liked most.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TEMPLE:

Garima is sitting in temple closing her eyes and crying, 1 week passed and no news about Khushi.

Garima: hey Maa, at least give me a hint that my Gudiya is safe.

Ramu Kaka came with flowers and both standing in front of Devi Mayya. They doing Aarthi on the name of Khushi for her safety.