PART 23

After one month Khushi saw Arnav's photoshoot photos and she's very proud seeing them and her heart want to meet him and hug him tightly. She's seeing photos when Azaan came to her.

Azaan: staring your husband?? He's handsome and very expensive model in Delhi. Just in one month he became everyone's favorite then think about what happens in future?

Khushi: his heart is beautiful as his face, that's why people love him. by the way got information?

Azaan: here is the file of Shashi Gupta's all property details. 75% properties are illegal.

Khushi: who's that person? Any clues?

Azaan: we're very near to him, soon we will get him.

Khushi: Your case solved?? The politician Neerav Singh Raizada's case?

Azaan: yes, she's his daughter, but don't know where she is.

Khushi: your work is done right? Then other things they will handle. I want to finish this as soon as possible Azaan, I want to go back to my husband.

Azaan: don't worry, everything end soon.

NEELAM NIVAS

Aman left his family business and handover to his brother to do that and joined as full time Arnav's assistant. He handles all contracts and all. Arnav brought gold Mangalsutra for his mother as a first gift. Later he brought white SUV for him to go office.

Aman: you know that Lisa?? She gave you love letter and asking your phone number.

Arnav: tell her that my number is private and I am not interested in her.

Aman: really?? She's so hot you know??

Arnav: if you start eye on other girls then I will tell Lav that your fiance is leaving his route.

Aman: you not enjoying your life, at least leave me to enjoy.

Arnav: enjoyment is not come only from girls, work also one of the enjoyment.

Aman: OK sir, I forgot to inform you that, MD wants to meet you tomorrow. See you're so busy that MD himself asking appointment to meet you.

Arnav: what time?? This time payment we will invest in our own company. What should we name??

Aman: tomorrow morning 10, and about company name, of course it's AR FASHION HOUSE.

Arnav: I designed many designs, after that we will start to produce it to market. What say??

Aman: as you say, first you meet him, after words we will decide. Where we build our company??

Arnav: where means?? Here in Delhi only.

Aman: I thought, you build our company in Mumbai, Because your life is there in that city, Khushi Bhabhi.

Arnav: I will bring her here, about opening there, if we successful in Delhi then we will open new branch there.

GUPTA MANSION

Ramu Kaka: I don't know why she's locking her room. She's not like this before.

Garima: something is going on in between father and daughter which we don't know.

Ramu Kaka: yes Bitiya, when Gudiya is here then Shashi not at all come out from his room.

Garima: today I will ask Gudiya that what she's hiding from us.

Ramu Kaka: she will not tell you, she changed a lot. Hope everything will be fine soon.

Garima: she turned modern to traditional Kaka, that was biggest good Change in her, she stopped wearing short Dresses.