PART 22

Shashi Gupta is so tensed and walking here and there in his room. Garima seeing him from yesterday night, he's behaving weird, but she not tried to ask him. Because she's happy that her daughter came back.

Shashi: what do now? This is going to very difficult. He will not leave me that easily.

Garima came down from her room, it's early morning. When she came down she's shocked seeing the fully cleaned home. She came out and saw Rangoli already drawn. She's still seeing when she heard Aarathi song from inside. She came to near Pooja Room and shocked seeing Khushi doing Pooja. Garima not believing her own eyes, the Khushi who's woke up late daily today she's waked up early, The old Khushi who not at all saw Pooja Room in her life, now
doing Pooja. Old Khushi only know jogging and Jim, today she also did Tulsi Pooja. Ramu Kaka also came and stunned seeing Khushi.

Ramu Kaka: Bitiya, is I am seeing early morning dream?

Garima: I am also confused Kaka, is she's our Gudiya?

Khushi's Pooja over, she applied Vermillion to her Mangalsutra and folded her hands in front of God and wished “Keep My Family Safe Bhagwan, Give Lot of Strange to My Husband”.

She opened her eyes, before turning towards them, she hides her Mangalsutra with Dupatta.

Garima: Gudiya!!! Is it really you?? Because you never done these things before.

Khushi: Changes are important in Life Ma….

Before she call MAA, Khushi stopped. Garima confusingly seeing her. Khushi remembered Neelam, she always called her as MAA like Arnav call her.

Garima: what happened? Where you lost Gudiya?

Khushi: Nothing Mamma, I am getting late to office.

Saying this she came to her room and locked the door.

Khushi: Sorry Maa, without saying anything I left you all there, if possible forgive me.

NEELAM NIVAS:

Neelam wake up and came down and calling “Doll, today Chote's first day of office, you prepare Pooja Thaal”.

When she came down Arnav standing and seeing his mother. Seeing Arnav
Neelam realized that Doll is not here.

Arnav: you, yourself not forgot her and saying me to forget her.

Neelam's eyes became moist and Arnav came to his room and getting ready to go office, Today is his first day of office. Arnav got ready and seeing Khushi's photo he said.

Arnav: I Wish You Were here to hold me in your arms and wish me luck for my Job. There's no better feeling in this world.

Aman came to his room and saw Arnav is all ready to go and talking with Khushi.

Aman: you not attached Khushi and your photos?? I thought you love my gift.

Arnav turned towards him and smiled “I really loved your gifts, but you know right, in home all will become sad seeing Khushi's photo”.

Aman: ya, just now Aunty told me that morning she called Khushi. We can't forget a person that easily that to when we know that person is very close to our heart.

Arnav: don't tell me you came with Lav, Because I can here her voice from down.

Aman: you know my fiance is very desperate to see you, why not? Her Ex Boyfriend starting new life then she will wish you.

Arnav: shut up Aman, I think in this world you're the first person who told his fiance to Love his friend. For your kind information I am not her boyfriend.