PART 28

Fashion event is full on swing, every ten minutes Arnav is different clothes and walking on ramp. All are very proud seeing him, but one person in the crowd fuming in anger seeing him, he's none other than Sameer.

Sameer: I will spoil your this event.

Saying this he took egg in his hand before he throws on Arnav someone pushed him and he felled down. Egg is broken in his hand and it's on his face and Shirt.

Event is over successfully, MB is so happy Seeing response from people, this is biggest event till today. He will never forget this day. Khushi is in still dream land. Azaan slowly pinched her and she came back to reality.

Azaan: come to earth Khushi, event is over.

All people are waiting for to see Arnav, fans are waiting outside and Arnav came to balcony and waved his hands towards them. News Channels are showing live telecast. Khushi is going to see the security when someone came to her.

Person: excuse ma'am, I want to inform you something.

Khushi: what??

Person: ma'am someone in crowd tried to throw egg on ASR, but I pushed him. I thought it's helpful for you that's why I am informing you ma'am.

Khushi was shocked hearing this, She thanked that person and became serious. Azaan saw her all of sudden she's upset because of something.

Azaan: Khushi, what happened?? Is everything OK??

Khushi: someone is really want to harm him azaan, because just now I get to know that he's trying to decrease his stardom.

Azaan: he just took one step and Rival started to harm him. Now a days people are jealous of others success.

Khushi: I don't think so, because he's new to this city Azaan, how can someone harm him? It's impossible.

Azaan: we will handle this, let's go out and see craze about ASR in crowd.

Khushi and azaan came out, she can see smile on his face, but he don't have any egoistic smile on his face.

NEELAM NIVAS

Neelam was so happy seeing her son's success, he's Reached where he wanted. She folded her hands and prayed to God.

Neelam: please your blessings always on his head Devi Mayya.

Ankhur: he's proved that he's great Chote’s Maa. I am very proud of him. I know he will achieve something from his life.

They are still talking when they got call from Arnav himself.

Arnav: Maa, Baba I am so happy today. I just can't wait to see you both.

Neelam: Congratulations Chote, God bless you always.

Ankhur: smile like this always Chote, we want your happiness.

Arnav: you know Baba your daughter in-law is here, I met her three to four times.

Neelam: really?? Is she recognized you?? How's she??

Arnav: she's perfectly fine Maa, she's totally different Khushi, she's Police officer. But I don't know whether she know me or not.

Ankhur: you met three to four times right? Then??

Arnav: seeing her sometime I feel she knows everything, but sometimes she act as stranger. But don't worry I will bring your Daughter in-law.

Ankhur: don't worry about us, just concentrate on duties towards your future .

Arnav: without you guys I don't have any future Baba. Take care I will come soon, love you and tell Di that I will call her tomorrow.